Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jim Brown's Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Jim Brown is a wanker,if he thinks promotion is not a priority.So if He and Colin Todd are going to be happy with mid-table mediocrity.Whats the fooking point in us the fans turning up,if we know the Vice Chairman and manager dont see promotion as the main goal.At the begining of every season we dream of promotion and doing well,but this **** has just put me on a downer,what a fucking **** bastard **** arsehole fat fucking tosser he is.
Im so pissed off now,he has got me wound up big style,im now off to post on the omb and no doubt get banned but i dont give a fuck.BASTARD.
SORRY MODS,but im passionate about my club and believe so should the people in charge.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Well call me a bluff old traditionalist if you must but id rather go with the cautious tones emitted from VP...

Theres no point laying the cards on the tables claiming we will be kings of this League...

He expects nothing less than last year with the additions to the squad... Thats good enough for me... Im sure come xmas if we are in the mix they will be more confident in their words..

I like his article... Nothing too much but when you read into it it makes sense what he is really saying....

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
It maybe a cautious approach,but you dont tell the fans that.Im not saying he should be saying we should be going for promotion,im saying the **** should have kept his gob shut.

G
I think he's trying to say that it's not the end of the world financially if we don't get promoted, and it's not the end of Colin Todd either.

Thing is, how many times have you seen other clubs managers and chairmen (hello Bates and Blackwell) banging the drum and looking like tits.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Ive seen and heard G.Richmond making staements on the positive side and getting the results to go with them.If you dont have ambition where do you end up?????I will tell you complacency sets in and no one gives a fook and the next thing we will be fighting relegation.Thats a fact,its alright having a good team,but if they start to think like their bosses,thats where we will end up.Ive seen teams who people have said are too good to go down end up relegated,because the management and chairmen send out negative signals.Look at managers like Harry Red,Basset,Warnock and Ronnie Moore,they go to teams with nothing and instill confidence and make them believe they can achieve anything,but we have a **** who has no ambition from his comments.Bollocks to you lot saying he doesnt want to put pressure on the team.Thats what players need to be successful.

May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Jim Brown is a wanker,if he thinks promotion is not a priority.So if He and Colin Todd are going to be happy with mid-table mediocrity.Whats the fooking point in us the fans turning up,if we know the Vice Chairman and manager dont see promotion as the main goal.At the begining of every season we dream of promotion and doing well,but this **** has just put me on a downer,what a fucking **** bastard **** arsehole fat fucking tosser he is.
Im so pissed off now,he has got me wound up big style,im now off to post on the omb and no doubt get banned but i dont give a fuck.BASTARD.
SORRY MODS,but im passionate about my club and believe so should the people in charge.
TOSSER

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Bantams and Proud,you obviously know fook all about football if you cant see what damage his comments can do.Ive been involved in football for twenty years and when someone makes negative comments it goes through the whole club and fans.
By the way call me a tosser to my face.Well you can do if you go to Hartlepool or the first home game.I will introduce myself to you as i have already seen you after you were pointed out to me as others have been,so i could put faces to screen names.

Pmsl Jimmy,

Is it that "Time of the month" or are your Y-fronts too tight? lol

Agree Jim Brown is a tw4t & should have kept his trap shut, but I don't see much to get worried about!
Does anyone listen to what he has to say anyway?

All he's saying Is that if we dont go up, we aren't fcuked financialy & CT wont be sacked for not getting promotion.
If we are relegated or have a close call with the drop, Im sure CT will be on his way.

I agree about your comments about GR though, he was always positive & this descended down through the club and ultimately to the players & manager/coaching staff.

Like Oddball says In "Kelly's Heroes", Positive vibes man!!! :D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
PARROT mi Bit//,thats the most sensible thing you have posted in recent years.I just needed to vent my anger at that t//t.
We agree on something then.pmsl.

May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Bantams and Proud,you obviously know fook all about football if you cant see what damage his comments can do.Ive been involved in football for twenty years and when someone makes negative comments it goes through the whole club and fans.
By the way call me a tosser to my face.Well you can do if you go to Hartlepool or the first home game.I will introduce myself to you as i have already seen you after you were pointed out to me as others have been,so i could put faces to screen names.
You haven't seen me at all you idiot as I know no-one on this board so how they have pointed me out to you i'd love to know!

I found your comments extremely stupid, whats wrong with saying theres no panic if we don't go up, although I agree that perhaps he should be more positive theres no need to call him a ****.

Btw the way i'll call you a tosser to your face at the same time you say "what a fucking **** bastard **** arsehole fat fucking tosser he is" to Jim Browns face. Deal?

G
komakino said:
I think he's trying to say that it's not the end of the world financially if we don't get promoted, and it's not the end of Colin Todd either.
I totally agree with you. All Brown is saying is that we don't HAVE to get promotion. Obviously we should aim to get as high up the league as we can but it's not the end of the world if we don't.

G
I dont find anything worrying about Jim Browns words. All he is saying is a similar level of performance as last year this time around will be tolerated and i have to agree.

We saw what happened last year when expectations were raised too high, when things started going awry and we were struggling to get anything from home games people were leaping on the players backs and booing which led to a negative impact on the field.

Yes i desperately want us to make the playoffs, but i could tolerate us finishing just outside the playoffs and a good cup run.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
You just dont grasp the facts do you.I know its not the end of the world if we dont go up.But at the beginning of every season the fans dream of success and he is making negative comments and stating its not that bad if we dont go up.Those sorts of comments dont instill any confidence or belief to the fans or players,he should have kept stum.
Thorney dont worry im just relaxing i wont post no nastys.lol.

May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
You just dont grasp the facts do you.I know its not the end of the world if we dont go up.But at the beginning of every season the fans dream of success and he is making negative comments and stating its not that bad if we dont go up.Those sorts of comments dont instill any confidence or belief to the fans or players,he should have kept stum.
Thorney dont worry im just relaxing i wont post no nastys.lol.
I'm grasping them perfectly thanks and in part I agree with you. What i don't agree with however is your massive over-reaction of calling him a "****" and "what a fucking **** bastard **** arsehole fat fucking tosser". I don't think his comments warranted that and from the replies of other city fans it doesn't seem they mind JB comments either.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
B&P,lol.
Football is about believing,ambition,confidence,its all about positives not negatives.
Ask yourselfs this,If City did make the play-off final and Colin Todd said in his pre-match talk "Look lads it doesnt matter if we lose,we have done well this season and its been a success" Do you think the players would be confident of going out on the pitch,when their manager seems to think they could lose the game???
Now ask yourselfs this if Colin Todd said "Right lads we can win this game we are stronger,fitter,better and more positive than this lot we have to fight for everything and make sure we first to every loose ball".
Would the players believe in their ability and managers thoughts of them?????
You tell me which is the best thing to say??? a negative comment or positive.
You can have ten people read between the lines of his comments and come up with differing points of view.But the fact of the matter is has put a downer on the start of the season already.
This is why you witnessed Bradford City stay in the Premiership against all the odds,because the Chairman and manager instilled confidence,belief and fight into the players.Not once did Paul Jewell or GR say in public "We are not good enough and it wont be the end of the world if we go down".
They both said "I believe we will stay up and i believe in my players"
Jim Brown has more or less said we arnt going for success and that tells the players the board dont think we have the players to better last year.

May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
B&P,lol.
Football is about believing,ambition,confidence,its all about positives not negatives.
Ask yourselfs this,If City did make the play-off final and Colin Todd said in his pre-match talk "Look lads it doesnt matter if we lose,we have done well this season and its been a success" Do you think the players would be confident of going out on the pitch,when their manager seems to think they could lose the game???
Now ask yourselfs this if Colin Todd said "Right lads we can win this game we are stronger,fitter,better and more positive than this lot we have to fight for everything and make sure we first to every loose ball".
Would the players believe in their ability and managers thoughts of them?????
You tell me which is the best thing to say??? a negative comment or positive.
You can have ten people read between the lines of his comments and come up with differing points of view.But the fact of the matter is has put a downer on the start of the season already.
This is why you witnessed Bradford City stay in the Premiership against all the odds,because the Chairman and manager instilled confidence,belief and fight into the players.Not once did Paul Jewell or GR say in public "We are not good enough and it wont be the end of the world if we go down".
They both said "I believe we will stay up and i believe in my players"
Jim Brown has more or less said we arnt going for success and that tells the players the board dont think we have the players to better last year.
Are you reading what you want to read and not what im actualy saying? I said (ill put it as simple as I can for you)- I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, NOT HOW YOU SAID IT- jeez!

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
B&p,i Went Off On One Calling Him Those Names,because I Have Been In Football Long Enough To Know What Little Comments Can Do Subconciously To Players Confidence.i Dont Think The Fans Just Realise What Damage Such A Small Insignifecant Comment Can Do To Moral.you Need To Strive To Instill Positives And Belief.

May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
B&p,i Went Off On One Calling Him Those Names,because I Have Been In Football Long Enough To Know What Little Comments Can Do Subconciously To Players Confidence.i Dont Think The Fans Just Realise What Damage Such A Small Insignifecant Comment Can Do To Moral.you Need To Strive To Instill Positives And Belief.
Right ok, we'll levae it there as we appear to be going round in circles

Status
Not open for further replies.