Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JoBo debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In todays Bradistan times, Turd says he's gonna start Joe Brown against the Swans, great i first thought, we've been crying out for Turd to play the young guns for ages:) then the paranoia kicked in:(
Why play him in a game against the league leaders, is it so when we lose & the lad doesn't get a kick he can say "Told you so, he's not ready"???
If he does start then surely the un-droppable Deano will be pushed back into midfield, his best position IMO:)
Well lets hope JoBo scores & makes it hard for Turd to drop him next game, or would he get one of the "mysterious" injuries our players get when Turds favourites come back?:rolleyes:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Well at least we will get a look at the lad. Todd can do what he likes we will make our own judgement on how much ball he received in the game and whether he looks a good prospect. Sometimes young uns thrown in the deep end do very well.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Parrot said:
In todays Bradistan times, Turd says he's gonna start Joe Brown against the Swans, great i first thought, we've been crying out for Turd to play the young guns for ages:) then the paranoia kicked in
Why play him in a game against the league leaders, is it so when we lose & the lad doesn't get a kick he can say "Told you so, he's not ready"???
If he does start then surely the un-droppable Deano will be pushed back into midfield, his best position IMO
Well lets hope JoBo scores & makes it hard for Turd to drop him next game, or would he get one of the "mysterious" injuries our players get when Turds favourites come backQUOTE]

Hahahaha Slated when he doesnt and slated when he does...

Play him ffs:mad: .... no no no i cannot believe hes going to play him:mad: ...PMSFL sure its not comedy dave instead of Parrot.....:D

May 21, 2005
Exactly what I thought when I read the OMB Parrot. It stinks of desperation to me, Todd realises this is a massive game and that he needs to win it. Todd is giving the fans what they want so even if it goes wrong he can make out he's done all he can.

In my opinion Rhodes has perhaps said that Todd can only strengthen the team if we realistically have a chance of going up. What better way to prove it than beat the league leaders.

Todd realises he needs the crowds support and is using Brown.
I only hope Brown delivers and doesn't flop a la Forrest.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
if todd starts him and he isn't 'sick' then he will bring him off after not very long

also, todd will probably use this as an excuse NOT to play the youngsters because no doubt Brown wont be as good as we all hope...

i for one, hope i'm wrong

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
After reading some of that drivel i think its not Todd using this as an excuse...

What a sad bunch of whinging old gits we have on here...

Maybe just maybe hes playing him because he is the best player we have in that fookin position at the moment...

The others are hardly pulling up trees to stake a full time claim...

Danny C and JoBo would be a quality pairing with Deano in the middle...

Or Cookey and JoBo with Deano in the Middle and Cadders on the left or right..

We need a goal scorer as even though we have loads on the books none are performing...So with 2 in 2 hes worth a shot..

Moan moan fookin moan...

tonyd said:
Hahahaha Slated when he doesnt and slated when he does...

Play him ffs:mad: .... no no no i cannot believe hes going to play him:mad: ...PMSFL sure its not comedy dave instead of Parrot.....
Pmsl T, I just Knew you would like that!;)

If you cared to read my post correctly though mate, I was questioning WHY Turd is playing JoBo tomorrow & what is motives for doing so were???
Maybe I was expecting too much from someone with your intelect to understand???:D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
Pmsl T, I just Knew you would like that!

If you cared to read my post correctly though mate, I was questioning WHY Turd is playing JoBo tomorrow & what is motives for doing so were???
Maybe I was expecting too much from someone with your intelect to understand???:D
With my what????? Oh intellect....I see:D

By eck you showed me there:p

Ive answered on my opinion on another thread from another set of whingers..

BTW Parrot you are hardly the person i would expect to be on here judging peoples intellect mate... :( But whatever floats your boat ....PMSL...

tony d said:
With my what????? Oh intellect....I see

By eck you showed me there:p

Ive answered on my opinion on another thread from another set of whingers..

BTW Parrot you are hardly the person i would expect to be on here judging peoples intellect mate... But whatever floats your boat ....PMSL...
Come on T, thats below the belt mate:eek:

Ok I missed a "L" out of intellect but i could have had a field day last week regarding your maths..............;) but restrained myself from doing so!
What do they say about people in glass houses ect.......:D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
What do they say about people in glass houses ect.......
That they are soft girly wirlys lol...

The dig was for humour not educational embarressment...:rolleyes:

Come come Mr Parrot i thought WE were passed that...:p

Lets not deter though from your never happy moaning streaks that change daily...

You are slowly turning into an old woman as far as City are concerned... Lok at the positives for once and you never know you just may smile...;)

tony d said:
You are slowly turning into an old woman as far as City are concerned... Lok at the positives for once and you never know you just may smile...;)
CTs mis-management of our team would change the most optimistic supporter into the Grim Reaper mate:eek:
The more games you watch the more you'll see his short cummins as a football manager!:mad:
BTW Are you going tomorrow mate?

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
CTs mis-management of our team would change the most optimistic supporter into the Grim Reaper mate
The more games you watch the more you'll see his short cummins as a football manager!:mad:
BTW Are you going tomorrow mate?
No working weekend matey... Defo Yeovil 21st though and all the others i listed the other week...Panther knows which ones im off to ...:D :eek: :D

tony d said:
No working weekend matey... Defo Yeovil 21st though and all the others i listed the other week...Panther knows which ones im off to ... :D
Why does she know, you two sharing bodily fluids eeerrrmm i mean rooms?:eek: :D
Ok mate, just have to wait a little longer until you buy my drinks at a game:rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
Why does she know, you two sharing bodily fluids eeerrrmm i mean rooms?:eek: :D
Ok mate, just have to wait a little longer until you buy my drinks at a game:rolleyes:
Dont remember having to buy you drinks??? Jeeeezs prior to coming back from the Gulf i had enough offers for free beer from people on here to last a long time now strangely you all think im buying you one....:eek:

You coming down here to Yeovil though????

tony d said:
No can do mate, Im not a REAL enough fan to do the long treks,:( Warsaw probably furthest south for Parrot!
When I was young & single yes:rolleyes: but i think i've tested the patience of "her indoors":eek: already this season with most the away games up north before the new year!
Maybe I will buy you a beer when we meet, afterall I'll be £50 richer once we do meet;)

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Dr Wisey said:
whats happened to Andy Cooke ?

Hey u cant blame me for that one !!! Jimbo u got a lot to answer for !! :mad:

Im comin down for the Colchester game - Drury Arms is the erm.... establishment !

Cant see beaks makin the trip to Yeovil tho can u ! I cant make it - got committments.

So am I the only one on this board who actually remembers I owe ya a drink then !!!! surely not !

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Reports are saying Symes is in line to play on Saturday too. I think he'll be on the bench at most, needs a few more reserve run-outs but it's positive to see him back. Hopefully he'll have a better run when he does get in this time and not lose his confidence too quickly. Make or break few months for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.