Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Joe Brown is in the squad for tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
JP has confirmed Joe Brown is in the squad for tommorows game. Im unsure how to react to this, i think we may be placing too much expectation on him, he is only 17 and we know how the fans are at Valley Parade, if he comes off the bench people will be expecting him to perform miracles.

So i think if he plays we should not be expecting too much from him, lets not winge that he doesnt have a future in the game if he doesnt score any overhead kicks or 30 yard goals, if he's going to get consistent chances in the first team i think we need to be a bit more patient with him than we were with Danny Forrest and Michael Symes.

G
Dbantx said:
JP has confirmed Joe Brown is in the squad for tommorows game. Im unsure how to react to this, i think we may be placing too much expectation on him, he is only 17 and we know how the fans are at Valley Parade, if he comes off the bench people will be expecting him to perform miracles.

So i think if he plays we should not be expecting too much from him, lets not winge that he doesnt have a future in the game if he doesnt score any overhead kicks or 30 yard goals, if he's going to get consistent chances in the first team i think we need to be a bit more patient with him than we were with Danny Forrest and Michael Symes.
You never knows Db dude....Mr Best may have departed this earth to make way for the next genius:)

'Joe is the BEST!'

Status
Not open for further replies.