Former Player Jon McLaughlin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Abbomf

Nov 15, 2010
I think he probably earned peanuts at VP, peanuts at Burton and at 29 wanted to earn some money, he is in a good poition after his last 2 seasons, and Burton couldn't have stayed up with a dodgy keeper.

I can remember being at PNE and seeing JmC make the best save I've ever seen, it was superhuman and made the Banks save v Pele look mundane. I think my judgement has been clouded ever since. :)

Bronco

C&B Member
Dec 29, 2012
Wibsey
He's done it a new record.
I always like the lad from where he come from Harrogate Town, he did a steady job for us, thought he got a bit of a raw deal at the time but went on to better things at Burton helping them to promotion to the Championship and helping keeping them their in their first season.

Apr 18, 2013
Edinburgh
I always like the lad from where he come from Harrogate Town, he did a steady job for us, thought he got a bit of a raw deal at the time but went on to better things at Burton helping them to promotion to the Championship and helping keeping them their in their first season.
Up here Hearts' fans are saying he is the best keeper in the league and deserves a call up to the next Scotland squad.