Josh Cullen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bobby Bacon

We're not on our way
C&B Full Member
Apr 21, 2015
location, location.
Really can't see Jones being first choice.

He wasn't exactly first choice last season, either.

If Billy Clarke can keep him out, imagine what someone we paid money can do!

Bizarrely overrated player.
Total conkers. Best/most natural striker at the club (OK, I've only Wyke to compare him to that I've seen play). He's got a massive amount of potential that he's on the way to fulfilling.

Aug 16, 2013
Total conkers. Best/most natural striker at the club (OK, I've only Wyke to compare him to that I've seen play). He's got a massive amount of potential that he's on the way to fulfilling.
Total conkers but you can't compare him to the other strikers... So really you don't know if he's going to be number one choice anyway?

We'll see, but I doubt it.

He's okay. His goals have had an air of the Aaron McLean about them though.

May 5, 2013
I think Jones has fantastic ability.
he's picked up a number of injuries in his young career, I think it's a question of keeping him fit. he's the best natural finisher we've had since wells.

RookieRooster

C&B Full Member
Jan 29, 2017
Bradford
He might not have scored the goals everyone wanted, or expected. But for me personally, I've never had a bad word to so against the lad. He never disrespected the club or fans and gave 110% for the club, and that's all I ask for in a player! Where ever Cullen's career takes him, I wish him luck!

Last edited:

GermanBantam

C&B Full Member
Oct 24, 2014
Him & Burke both played 45 minutes last night for West Ham.

According to those who watched, Cullen showed great ability on & off the ball.