Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Sky sports - state - signed a 2 year contract with Watford. So he will not be the striker we are signing as Bantam jay suggested on this MB.

May 18, 2005
To be honest ill be glad if it isnt him, im not sure who its going to be but i trust Todds judgement on players. Beerbantam has suggested it may be Bridges which i think would be a great signing, although i just cant see it happening.

G
'To be honest ill be glad if it isnt him, im not sure who its going to be but i trust Todds judgement on players. Beerbantam has suggested it may be Bridges which i think would be a great signing, although i just cant see it happening.'

'Me too - we should be looking for someone who will give us other options to how we approach games tatically.'

So you think Bridges would give us that difference so we could approach the game from a different manner? He's the same height as Cooke and not renowned as a big number 9 striker. Junior on the other hand was 6'3 and known to be quite good with his head as well as his feet. Im not saying Bridges would not be a good signing, on the contrary i think he would contribute a lot to the team and be a regular scorer, but i do not think he will offer us any new tactical options that a big number 9 would.

G
Andy Myers was alright with his head but i wouldnt want him as my number nine striker :D

Not always but generally speaking people are better at scoring headed goals the taller they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.