Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kearney-really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2005
People keep mentioning Tom Kearney coming back but to me its not that big a deal at all.

Are people forgetting the last time he was injured for this amount of time, he barely went withing 5 yards of an opposing player, tackling someone was out of the question!

Crooks always gets slated (by me especially) but at least he gets about and can win headers in the middle of the park, something Schuey, MBW or Kearney cannot do.

Hopefully Kearney will come back and carry on where he left off ie. starting to get stuck in again and being more adventurous in going forward (something Crooks certainly can't do) but if he doesn't all this talk about him coming back will all have been a waste of time IMO! Hopefully pre-season will help him get back into the swing of things?

Your views?

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Didnt our bad run last season co-inside with Kearneys injury. IMO i think Kearney's a great little player and we missed him last season after his injury and alot better than Crooks.. least he can run round the park. lol
Hopefully we can get a whole season out of him.

May 20, 2005
I have to admit, that although we missed him as a squad player last time, he isn't the type who is a huge loss when he's not there. His abilities are overblown IMHO

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
First time he played he bossed the park and was The Man. After injury he came back and seemed to be a bit "tinny" if you know what I mean, he then seemed to improve then injured so hard to tell what we have comming back, hope its TK the The Man as his distribution is / was solid unlike Crooks and womens prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.