Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Keep him? Sell him? Free him? Loan him?

Best option for Sanasy?

• Recall him and play him

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Loan him to a Conf or Div 2 side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell him for 250k

• Sell him for 200k

• Sell him for 150k

• Sell him for 100k

• Sell him for 50k

• Release him on a free

• Keep him at Farsley Celtic for next season

• Other... (State).

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I think he's proved his point at Farsley and it's time to move on. If someone were to offer us 250k I'd take the money and run... however anything less and I'd take a gamble and keep him. However I'd like to see him loaned out to a Conf side or even a Div2 side. See how he fares when stepping up a level.
Get him more in the frame for next season or to be sold on.

Lofty

Bloody good shot sir!
C&B Member
Dec 1, 2005
Huddersfield
Surely the BEST option would be to sell him for 250k but seen as though we'd never get anyone offering cash for him, the most feasible option is to try him in league 2. If he can do the business in that division then surely he can in ours?

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
Why do you have such a high opinion of this lad Dutchy? Its probably a fair comment to say he hasn't been given much of a chance but the games i have seen him play he has not really pulled up ant trees and in the reserves he seems to play a little bit within himself, maybe as if the motivation isnt quite there.

As you say 14 in 14 is not bad in any league but the level he is playing at is probably not even reserve team standard. As we all know the step from reserve team football to First team is big enough and the step from where he is now to where you hope he can be is unfortunately, IMO, too big.

By the way, i voted for loan him out to a lge 2 side because as much as i really don't think he has what it takes nothing would please me more than to see him prove me wrong.

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Your last comment says it all. I don't have a high opinion of him, I would just like the manager to give a young homegrown player a chance to prove himself instead of discarding them all willy nilly because the manager would prefer to blood a young player from somebody else's reserve rejects.

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
Bring him back, have a look at him in training, have a chat with him about his commitment and attitude and give him a few starts from the bench. If he doesn't look interested or he doesn't pull up trees, then loan out to lower league side to give him more experience.

And where did the 250K come from. 50K would be asking a lot in the current market.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
the lads poor in my opinion, has nothing forest doesn't and what he does have its not upto dannys.
250k, you must be taking the piss - who would offer that
100k "
50k "
8k - still over the top, but anything lower i'd reject

Status
Not open for further replies.