Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Stevenage striker........???

Brilliant TODD SIGN HIM UP- Windass replacement?

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Aren't you jumping the gun a bit, I be all you know of him was by the 2 min of footage on match of the day yesterday.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
SO? worth a shot!

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I think hed be happy with a 1 year contract on £600 pw, look thorney use your brain, who would you rather have? A young decent striker who looks good, (havnt just seen him on mod actually so before you accuse get a facts right dude) and young or an old codger whos slow and isnt 100% commite dto the club picking up £1000 pw?

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Have you heard yourself Adie,

I bet your one of those who thought Juanjo was good because he scored on his first appearance.

You get to see Stevenage alot do you? Like I said, knee jerk reaction because of 2min on Match of the day.

Plus if he's as good as you make out there would probably be a transfer fee attached which we can't afford.

Talking of daft comment look at this this Town fan who actually thinks they can get something against Chelsea in the Cup

Town Muppet said:
the_wrong_boy
Posted on 5/12 13:46re: Chelsea away - any chance Usually I'd say no.

But after Doncaster's win over Villa, I think we have the chance to cause a major upset.

If our lads up their game, there's no reason why we can't put it up 'em.

*** UP THE TOWN ***

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Erm yer but id still give him a chance over claridge, having watched all highlights programmes and seen this guy more than once i feel he is worth a try, look rick you must be one of these women who goto a shop and debate about buying underwear for days, if ya dotn take risks what the fook is the point?

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
On another note, 3 is a decent network!!!

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Good idea -- get a young and up and coming striker in ----
We cant afford to pay a transfer fee, and 600 pw, er... we aint got that either, still lets go for it, if it dont work we can try for someone else, it would all have to be done quick as the recievers will be back in soon --- come on JR do it now........

Move this to the joke thread, what!

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
yeadon said:
Erm yer but id still give him a chance over claridge, having watched all highlights programmes and seen this guy more than once i feel he is worth a try, look rick you must be one of these women who goto a shop and debate about buying underwear for days, if ya dotn take risks what the fook is the point?
No I just don't jump in with knee jerk reactions,

A few examples of many that we have seen at City over the years.

Bobby Petta, wow he played fantastic against Hartlepool on the opening day we have a bargin - Reality sinks in, he can't be bothered.

Juanjo, wow he scored on his debut - reality it was a one off he's complete crap.

Andy Tod, wow he scores goals for fun - reality he hit a purple patch and now he's complete crap.

Gareth Grant, wow he scores loads for the youth team - reality he's not even a footballer.

Danny Forest, wow that overhead kick was awesome - reality he's a conference player at best and is no good at this level.

I could go on and on and on and on,

Like I said Knee jerk reaction.

I'm willing to put money on that you bigged up most if not all these players after seeing them only once or twice.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I have you know danny forrest is the best young player we have, fast skillful, and a good finish, just not been given a chance! give him a full season up front and 15+ goals will come i would go as far as betting a kidney on that!

He is doing well for fax!

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
yeadon said:
I have you know danny forrest is the best young player we have, fast skillful, and a good finish, just not been given a chance! give him a full season up front and 15+ goals will come i would go as far as betting a kidney on that!

He is doing well for fax!
Well it's a good job you have two kidneys then isn't it :rolleyes:

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Danny Forest, wow that overhead kick was awesome - reality he's a conference player at best and is no good at this level.
in reality, weather we like it or not, there is very little diffrence in standared betwen our two leagues and i too feel that given a season forest could grab 15-20 goals!

May 20, 2005
Rick said:
No I just don't jump in with knee jerk reactions,

A few examples of many that we have seen at City over the years.

Bobby Petta, wow he played fantastic against Hartlepool on the opening day we have a bargin - Reality sinks in, he can't be bothered.

Juanjo, wow he scored on his debut - reality it was a one off he's complete crap.

Andy Tod, wow he scores goals for fun - reality he hit a purple patch and now he's complete crap.

Gareth Grant, wow he scores loads for the youth team - reality he's not even a footballer.

I could go on and on and on and on,

Like I said Knee jerk reaction.

I'm willing to put money on that you bigged up most if not all these players after seeing them only once or twice.
You forgot the three biggest and most popular City knee jerks of all time Rickaaay. Forrest, Swift and now of course Brown, must be made immeadiate regular first teamers!!!!

Edit; Oh you sussed the Forrest one. Soz.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Ricc said:
I don't wish to alarm anybody but Kris Boyd plays for Kilmarnock.. not Stevenage.
Is that the same Kilmarnock managed by Jim Jefferies who are sat above Rangers in the SPL?

G
Rick said:
Is that the same Kilmarnock managed by Jim Jefferies who are sat above Rangers in the SPL?
:( Yes. the very same.

Its Ok, Maybe George Burley can take over and rescue the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.