Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

latest rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

For starters the guy who is asking about Ricketts on the Leeds site says he got the rumour from a city message board. Im willing to bet the origin of the rumour was TonyD's 'article' about Ricketts joining City that he posted a couple of days ago. Plus JP says no imminent signings. So in other words i dont think anything will come of the rumour.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
I am sure he is interested it will be wages thats the problem the same reason we didn't go for Goater.

May 18, 2005
I cant help thinking that Goaters age was a problem for us, especially with having Deano. Ricketts may still be an option and i would hope he is the quality of striker we are looking at, funds permitting of course.

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Well i hope tony d is right about MICHAEL RICKETTS , because i'm feeling like a right prat at the minute for taking it all in!!

G
ricketts is on 8 grand a week at leeds he is definitly not coming here ,also i heard harry redknap has ordered a scout to watch marc bridge wilkinson at hartlepool after being alerted about his performances in the pre season,but i dont know how reliable the rumour is.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
We might if Ricketts was coming here - have to pay part of his wages as part of the deal.
Re MBW - hope not - if we were offered a fee - cannot see us hanging on to him - presumably he would want to go for the higher level of footie and higher wages.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
booboo said:
ricketts is on 8 grand a week at leeds he is definitly not coming here
How much do you think Bridges, Dyche, Joachim, Stewart, Taylor etc etc were on at their Championship clubs...

The lower leagues are now in the era of club power not player power... As the season approaches more and more will grab at any deal on offer...

Dont write the Ricketts deal off fellas.... ...Its gonna happen trust me im a doctor...:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.