Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lee Sharpe's book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
I was in WH smiths this saturday and noticed Lee Sharpe has his autobiography out. I had a quick flick through the city chapter and in his own words he describes us as the worst mistake of his career. Now this i can accept because he will have his own opinions of our club BUT only a few pages on he tells how he stuggled to get games and although Peter Beagrie was in his position he always felt that the manager (jewell) wanted to play him instead. BOLLOCKS!

Beagrie was a fantastic player and always earned his shirt. Lee Sharpe for me was a waste of talent as he clearly did not enjoy what he did for a living, thus providing lacklustre or poor performances when he didn't 'fancy it'. How he could ever think he merited a shirt in front of beagrie is beyond me. :rolleyes:

queensbury bantam said:
I had a quick flick through the city chapter and in his own words he describes us as the worst mistake of his career.
SNAP!
Lee Sharpe was one off OUR biggest mistakes at the time!
As for us been his biggest mistake, surely that should have been him letting his own head slip up his own ar/sehole & thus ruining a promising career?
He couldn't lace Beagrie's boots when they were both at VP!

Status
Not open for further replies.