Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Letter in Last Nights T&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Basically summed up the situation we are in.

I can't find a copy on the T&A website and I'm not going to copy it out but I will pick out the main jist of the letter.

A lot of Fans are over reacting because we are back at the level we started at, we have seen the best in the last few years and now we are back where we were 10 years ago, because of this we automatically expect promotion, to turn teams over etc and that is why we don't enjoy games anymore. People are looking at the team with unrealistic goals. People don't enjoy games no more because they expect us to turn teams over and dominate the game, those days are gone.
Once we accept the level we are at the enjoyment will come back.

If someone has a copy of the T&A and wants to post the letter up please do so.

G
Thorney said:
The sports letter pages every Thursday, I'm waiting for Jimmy to write in with his a rant about Todd.
Jimmy is working extra hours to get the money together to hire me!
:D

'I never miss!'

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Thorney said:
The sports letter pages every Thursday, I'm waiting for Jimmy to write in with his a rant about Todd.
there was one in the other week havin a rant about Todd, cant remember if it was last weeks or the week before..

Aug 8, 2005
the only goood thing about the t&a was the city report an courtfile.them "dear sir"lettrs about why a 1 foot disabled ramp should be built at the asian library use to piss me right off an send me to sleep.but back to the point ,even in the old days at least we were entertained tho i havent seen any games in 4 an half years,with derms half comentary ,we sound shocking like nobody cares.

May 20, 2005
What Pishes me off about the T&A is that they highlight the fact we are getting poor gates, whilst running trips to Old Trafford for Man Yoo's Champions League games in their readers holidays section.

Status
Not open for further replies.