Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Liburd or Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2005
Both these players will go down in Citys history as been two of the worst defenders to ever wear a Claret and Amber shirt.Other names also spring to mind,Nicky Mohan,Gavin Oliver,Marco Sas,and a player from Millwall but he was so bad i carn't remember his name.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Foghornleghorn said:
Both these players will go down in Citys history as been two of the worst defenders to ever wear a Claret and Amber shirt.
Add to that lisr Gareth Edds and Jason Gavin who claimed to be 'defenders'.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Liburd was hardly that bad to be considered as ranking alongside FFSsoneonehidehisbootsaway

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
I have seen some shitie defenders in my time but Holloway is on his own. If he was back at school he'd be the last one chosen, even class swot ahead of him. He has very little talent but as he is tall suits Todds choice of player. He cannot tackle, his missed timed tackles are well what can you say. He cannot mark at set pieces, for a tall lad he wins little in the air, but and this is a big but, he thinks he's Pele with step overs, drops of shoulders to fein he's going to the left and the opposition whip the ball of him when he goes to the right and this is on the edge of our area.
He has some pace thats it, his only talent, but even then not much pace, oh and he is a thug.

Get rid.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Fecking hell, my heart, call the paramedics, do not even joke about it. Are you a real medical Doc or just one of those posers?

Status
Not open for further replies.