Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Macca or Beags???

Macca or Beags???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets pretend that JR suddenly aquired some balls & sacked Turd tomorrow, who would you choose between our ex star players, McCall or Beagrie?
I would personally go for Macca, he's knows City inside out, played & scored in the FA Cup final, played & scored in the World Cup finals, played European Cup football at Rangers & has countless contacts within the game!
Im not saying Beags wouldn't do a good job but McCall's experience would prove decisive for me.
Its all irrelevant of course because i doubt JR could afford to sack Turd before the seasons end, but who would you choose between the two if he did???

lino

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
BD17
Either would be great but of the two I get the feeling Beags might just be a goer. He talks a lot of sense and, like Stu a few years ago, you get the impression he has "unfinished business" with us.
IF JR has the balls to get rid of CT I think Beags might come, Stuart seems well set at the mo but, who knows.
Beags and Claridge to extend their Sky partnership at the helm ?
That would ruffle Deano's feathers!

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Yep Beags for me too ! Yes would love Macca but I feel he will be stayin at Sheff U. and as Ive said before Beags has dropped enough hints about wanting to come back ! he could motivate our players !

Lofty

Bloody good shot sir!
C&B Member
Dec 1, 2005
Huddersfield
panther said:
Yep Beags for me too ! Yes would love Macca but I feel he will be stayin at Sheff U. and as Ive said before Beags has dropped enough hints about wanting to come back ! he could motivate our players !
Plus he could do more damage down that left wing than that lazy dutch turd!

Or is it right wing......??? Hang on a sec....left foot must be left wing....and right foot must be right wing......What's that Colin??......oh......so left footers play on the right and right footers on the left....???....You sure??....Oh silly me, thats why you put Lewis at right back, cos he's left footed!!....Oh Colin you are a genius!! :D

G

Given the choice id have McCall because im certain he would be the better manager but i'd like Beags as assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.