Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MBW fact or fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this bollox that Im reading about that when MBW returns we'll suddenly start winning games?
Im not knocking the guy dont get me wrong, he's a great player for us, but didn't he play in the Southend,Blackpool & Bournemouth defeats?
We will be a better team with MBW in, but to say he's gonna save our season is laughable, our problems are more fundamental than that!

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
The thing is Parrot, Bridge-Wilk is the only hope I have left. In the grand scheme of things axing Holloway isn't going to change much, neither is keeping Emanuel on the bench, bringing Morrison back, or even subbing Deano now and again.

Misen i think we're an average outfit in an average league, and the only hope we have of making the play-offs is if 18 other clubs in League 1 happen to be crapper than we are. You could well be right, MBW might not be our saviour, but as things stand his return is the ONLY thing stopping me from writing off our season. :(

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
Im not knocking the guy dont get me wrong, he's a great player for us, but didn't he play in the Southend,Blackpool & Bournemouth defeats?
He played in the Southend defeat but when some muppet gets himself sent off with nearly 60min of the game to go you tend to be up against it.

He played in the game against Bournemouth for the first half and we left the pitch 1-0 up, he then didn't return for the second half and we looked completely awful and endded up losing 2-1.

He didn't play at the Blackpool game but returned for the Chesterfield game which we won.

People may say Crooks is having a good season but he doesn't add anything to the midfield in terms of creativity, no creativity no chances, no chances = no goals.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Crooks has been great this season thats why when he was taken off at forest i was mystified as, i think, that our weakest link (bar holloway) has been schumacher this season. He hasn't looked the same and i beleive his leightweightedness has been hilighted this season and made the midfield weak. With MBW in his place i really do beleive he will be the diffrence between midtable mediocricy and the play offs in this very average and, i think, easy league.

Beever

C&B Member
Sep 2, 2005
I think MBW is fact.

And if he's fact, we are well and truly fact an all.

Apart from Taylor and the Don (who I still pap me kecks every time I see him try and catch the ball) MBW s III is by far the only shining light for City this season.

Get him back asap as he may not win games single handededededly but he don't half make us look a bit more offensive, and with our current home boring shnaffness form it makes it a less bitter pill to swallow watching someone who can play attacking football.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
beerbantam said:

Halelujah Halelujah Halelujah Halelujah at last someone else has noticed!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thorney said:

People may say Crooks is having a good season but he doesn't add anything to the midfield in terms of creativity, no creativity no chances, no chances = no goals.
Crooks is a scrapper and a stopper, he is there to break the other team up,
but he is not a play maker ----
But then what do I know, .....
Back to the armchair ---
Shame on me for having these thoughts

May 21, 2005
When MBW comes back from injury it should Be him and Crooks in the centre, Schumacher has done absolutely nothing this season, he isn't anywhere near as good offensively as MBW or as good defensively as Crooks

Status
Not open for further replies.