Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

McGod will be in charge by the start of next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

You heard it here first, McCall will return by the start of next season. The events have been set in motion leading to his appointment and like everyone around here i have my HP sauces ;) :D

I am only guessing that Rhodes would make a move for McCall should Todd be sacked but if what i have heard is true certain influential members of the club (particularly Jack Tordoff) are openly admitting that they want Todd sacked.

..........IMO everything seems to be in place and running up to McCall been the manager before the start of the next season but most probably earlier.

CTs days are numbered!
He WILL not be in charge next year, believe me;)
I doubt we can afford to sack the muppet before the end of this season, but he WILL not be here next season!:D

May 19, 2005
In a House, In Thornton-by-the-Sea
You heard it here first, McCall will return by the start of next season. The events have been set in motion leading to his appointment and like everyone around here i have my HP sauces ;) :D

I am only guessing that Rhodes would make a move for McCall should Todd be sacked but if what i have heard is true certain influential members of the club (particularly Jack Tordoff) are openly admitting that they want Todd sacked.

..........IMO everything seems to be in place and running up to McCall been the manager before the start of the next season but most probably earlier.
Saucy!!:sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.