Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Memories of Southend match

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
within 5 mins of kick off , I heard the famous "Wakey Wakey City" , followed by "Kearney's crap" , "They're all crap" - by the end of the match Mr.Mouth sat behind me was a picture of abject misery and his last outburst was "Todd's crap and should be sacked" :p - what a cnut , people like that should be locked away In a padded cell - yep we were all disappointed but I and many others saw enough to suggest we will Improve on last season and be In the Top 6 come the end of the season .

G
You don't sit in D-block of Midland Road by any chance?

That old c*nt up there is gonna get a crack this season, I wish the b*st*rd would just die. You never hear a peep out of him when we're playing well or winning, but as soon as there is a bad pass, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, getting well p*ss*d off just thinking about it.

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
I know what you mean when this type of t.w.at go's on and on and on.

When I used to sit in the upper Sunwin their was one lad in a group of four who just did not shut up, talking about work, pubs other stuff, not watching the game, and then when he did cast his eyes pitch-ward just slagged the team off ,in the end I just told him to FFS shut up, after a glare or two he did,Imoved to the lower Sunwin the year after.:mad: :mad:

cibasteve

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
www.theshippers.co.uk
komakino said:

That old c*nt up there is gonna get a crack this season, I wish the b*st*rd would just die. You never hear a peep out of him when we're playing well or winning, but as soon as there is a bad pass, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, getting well p*ss*d off just thinking about it.

I think you've got in wrong mate, i'm in block C!....lol

Stuart, get across to where the mafia mans sitting and sort the **** out.

citygirl

Mum ~ Granny Bantam
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Keighley
www.facebook.com
KirkleesMafia said:
within 5 mins of kick off , I heard the famous "Wakey Wakey City" , followed by "Kearney's crap" , "They're all crap" - by the end of the match Mr.Mouth sat behind me was a picture of abject misery and his last outburst was "Todd's crap and should be sacked" :p - what a cnut , people like that should be locked away In a padded cell - yep we were all disappointed but I and many others saw enough to suggest we will Improve on last season and be In the Top 6 come the end of the season .
no matter what anybody says, the crowd DOES have a bearing on how the team plays...it is STILL no coincidence that the team do consistently better away...where the PROPER fans are...

improve the home crowd...improve the team!

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
komakino said:

I sit in D block Komakino, whereabouts does he sit? we have a fan who nearly deafens me when he starts, lol But not usually a moaner.....

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
well hopefully our performance will silence him today, but if not I will listen out for it.................

the stewards need to chill, this is afterall entertainment and fun, and people want to enjoy themselves. Too many of the 'power freaks' in these posts for my liking......

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
nope it was sparkling today, fantastic......

nothing to moan about, apart from when the sun came out, and I didn't have my sunglasses..................

Status
Not open for further replies.