Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

message from ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Hello fans,
I am so dissapointed with all the boo boys.I cannot understand the boos,as the team have played brilliantly all season.My reason for picking certain players who the fans think are no good,is as follows.Holloway is by far the best right back ive seen since i saw Cafu make his debut.His tackling and distribution is second to none and he never gives the ball away.
Emanual is a quality left winger and he excelled as a midfield play maker.
Many fans question my knowledge of the game and tactics.Well i have tricked the oppossition by my team selections and left them baffled,but unfortunatly we lost those games.I bet Colin Hendry couldnt believe my brilliant tactical substitution,when i brought Emanual on in centre midfield at Blackpool,he was the engine room of the team.
Then theres my secret weapon Booby Peta,i have the opposition players and managers baffled,because they never know if hes going to be hiding on the touch line or making dummy runs by running at the player who has got the ball,then he brilliantly jumps out of the way instead of tackling the player.He is so good the opposition players forget he is there.
I have the players playing the same way all the time,as other teams think i will change the system and play the right players in their correct positions,but i dont and that leaves them stunned.
I know my substitutions are brilliant,as i dont make them till there are only 2 or 3 minutes left in the game.This way the opposition are always on edge and think any minute hes going to change it.It also saves on the washing bill for the shirts.
I hope you are not panicing about our home form and our slump,because i know we can turn it round.I wont change anything,but i know we will come good by doing nothing.
I hope by coming on here i have restored your confidence and belief in my managerial brilliance.We wont be changing anything for the Swindon game and they have lost four on the trot,so i think it will be a comfortable win for us,if not it will be a narrow defeat.
Yours Faithfully
Colin T

G
If we do lose on Saturday then the pressure will build even more , I reckon we'll pull out of this slump and truimph 3-1 , mind you I am wearing rubber shorts and wellies as I type this .....................get your gob round that b itch ! ................aghhhhhhhhhhh
.........................worse than the dog always biting .......................

KirkleesMafia said:
If we do lose on Saturday then the pressure will build even more , I reckon we'll pull out of this slump and truimph 3-1 , mind you I am wearing rubber shorts and wellies as I type this .....................get your gob round that b itch ! ................aghhhhhhhhhhh
.........................worse than the dog always biting .......................
Sounds like Panters at Kirklees house!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.