Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Michael Boulding/Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Both are in Todd's plans for next season if he can attract them to the club - Personally I don't rate Bridges and doubt he'll drop down to LEague 1.

Boulding didn't he once play for Aston Villa?

G
Boulding nearly signed for us in 2002, but we went into admin and he went to Villa instead. I wouldn't mind having Bridges here on a month-to-month contract, because he could be a very good player when he's at full fitness.

G
He did play at Grimsby both before and after his time at Villa, but he started his career at Mansfield (I think).

May 18, 2005
He did start out at Mansfield (after a short spell in non-league) And has been at Grimsby twice.

TBH i would prefer to sign Bridges if possible and see if we could get him playing as he can, what a signing that would be!!!

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Boulding is a fairly quick, skilful forward, so he's nothing like Cooke. He's got a decent goalscoring record but he isn't someone that I'd desperately want to sign.

G
Bouldings got a decent goalscoring record. Scored 10 goals in 22 (6) appearences last season for Barnsley which is quite good and could offer a different option up front.
Todd says he's not interested in Bridges but is interested in Cadamarteri.
Taken from Skysports.com.

Bradford boss Colin Todd says he is not interested in signing Michael Bridges, but claims he would be keen on landing Danny Cadamarteri.

Bridges is on the lookout for a new club following his release from Sunderland and was linked with The Bantams this week.

Todd, though, says he has other irons in the fire - with Sheffield United forward Cadamarteri high on his wish list.

Cadamarteri is available on a free transfer, having been informed he has no future at Bramall Lane, and could well link up with The Bantams again.

"We are not interested in Michael Bridges," said Todd. "Maybe that has come from the Sunderland end, but we certainly have an interest in Cadamarteri."

Cadamarteri had two seasons with Bradford earlier in his career and could well be attracted to another crack at Valley Parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.