Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Middlesboro recall Andrew Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
The lad looks a cracking prospect for the future, good luck to him;)
Looks like Frank Quedrue's on his way then?
Hopefully CT will now play some of OUR youngsters?:rolleyes:
Or Is he gonna play the multi-talented Horrorshow at LB?:eek:
 

king billy

C&B Member
May 24, 2005
9,059
0
1,000
43
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
#3
Great player but not in the slightest bit saddened - i've never seen the point in "borrowing" other players - unless your own players are injured or you want to "try before you buy"!! It might make Todd realise that we have our own left sided players now....and if he does persist in playing Lewis - he plays him at left back, not on the left wing!! And hopefully a return for Mozza back into the team *KB crosses fingers*
 

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
27,315
2,749
23,980
#4
Parrot said:
The lad looks a cracking prospect for the future, good luck to him;)
Looks like Frank Quedrue's on his way then?
Hopefully CT will now play some of OUR youngsters?:rolleyes:
Or Is he gonna play the multi-talented Horrorshow at LB?:eek:
Franks out for 6 weeks thats why hes been recalled.
 

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
11,270
513
13,763
#5
He was one of our better players this season, and at least gave us confidence on one side and probably highlighted Holloway's liabilities more than ever before.

Lewis to left back will be the natural replacement, now if Todd has the idea of putting a winger on the left wing we maybe more effective than we have been of late. We can but hope.
 
May 22, 2005
133
0
1,000
#6
Lewis to left back.Bring in a left winger on loan.Morrisons agent looking for a new club,but no takers yet.
 
Jul 20, 2005
1,014
0
1,000
28
Bingley
www.myspace.com
#7
Foghornleghorn said:
Lewis to left back.Bring in a left winger on loan.Morrisons agent looking for a new club,but no takers yet.
Good Old Lewis! He's an adaquate left back, I think it's Morrisons attitude that is the problem!:mad:

We need a pacey winger and someone who can get the crosses in!:p
 

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
3,163
175
3,713
31
#8
morrision's attitutude is fine

its todds thats the problem

get a manager in who knows something about where to play players and he'd be one of our better players

i am a beliver that he is actually a attacking midfielder centre but once again todds tyring his best to play all our players out of position
 
Jul 20, 2005
1,014
0
1,000
28
Bingley
www.myspace.com
#9
The Calverley Bantam said:
morrision's attitutude is fine

its todds thats the problem

get a manager in who knows something about where to play players and he'd be one of our better players

i am a beliver that he is actually a attacking midfielder centre but once again todds tyring his best to play all our players out of position
Example: Lewis At Right Back!?
 
May 21, 2005
637
0
1,000
#10
The Calverley Bantam said:
morrision's attitutude is fine

its todds thats the problem
Don't talk rubbish Calverley, he hasn't been kicked out of Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Stockport because of his ability...:rolleyes:
 
Aug 8, 2005
3,350
332
3,733
Queensbury
#11
Fingers crossed, this could be a blessing in diguise. At least if Todd is forced to play Lewis in his CORRECT position he may also be forced to play an attacking player in front of him. I'd like to see Petta being given a run of games if Todd can motivate him he could be a very important player.
 

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
932
0
1,000
52
Near Bratfud
#12
It looks like McClaren's got his work cut out. Young Taylor says in todays T&A...

'I was really starting to feel like a Bradford player and part of the set-up'.

The poor lads confidence and self-esteem are obviously at an all time low. He deserves better, I just hope he gets through this difficult period of his life and goes on to have a long and distinguished career at a much higher level.
 
G
#13
Loyalish2 said:
It looks like McClaren's got his work cut out. Young Taylor says in todays T&A...

'I was really starting to feel like a Bradford player and part of the set-up'.

The poor lads confidence and self-esteem are obviously at an all time low. He deserves better, I just hope he gets through this difficult period of his life and goes on to have a long and distinguished career at a much higher level.
He needs treatment for "Stockholm Syndrome", he's started to sympathise with his "captors".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.