Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Am I the only one who is getting sick to the back teeth of CT's moaning at the end of every match?

It's the fans fault, it's the midfielders fault, it's the oppositions fault, its the wingers fault, it's the strikers fault, blah blah blah blah blah.

BOOOOORRRRIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

G
DutchBantam said:
Am I the only one who is getting sick to the back teeth of CT's moaning at the end of every match?

It's the fans fault, it's the midfielders fault, it's the oppositions fault, its the wingers fault, it's the strikers fault, blah blah blah blah blah.

BOOOOORRRRIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

Why?......what's the dipstick said now??

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I only come to matches for the social banter now , given up on the footie side of it this season - Turd was waffling on how we lack that final ingredient , that little bit of ssssssshhhhhhh you know what , damm we need that ingredient , anyone got any ?

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
Todd has always been known for blaming everyone except himself, just look at when he was at Derby. I do however think that he is well out of order for having a go at the fans.

Lets take Saturday's comment about the fan that went up to him after the game. Todd claims that the fan was swearing and that if it had been him then he would have been arrested. Probably true that the fan should have been arrested, one for going onto the pitch and the other for swearing, however then Todd goes on to say "I offered the fan into the players tunnel for a proper chat". Surely that would not be for a cup of tea and a biscuit?

So would that then mean that an incite to cause violence had taken place by Todd offering the fan "outside" so to speak? Which I believe carries a heavier sentence than an £80 fixed penalty fine

Apr 20, 2006
We've discussed this earlier Pob. We can't prove that when Todd invited the fan for a proper chat, he actually meant he wanted to give him a bit of a slapping base:. We're all pretty sure that that's what he meant but as we can't prove it, there's no way he can be done for inciting violence/gross misconduct, etc.

About the only thing you could say he was guilty of is moaning. He'd fit right in on this board ;)

Meh

I can't be arsed to give a shit.
C&B Member
Jan 9, 2006
Bradford
I'm more sick of some of the fans constantly moaning about every single little thing about this club! Supporters my arse!

I'm more sick of some of the fans constantly moaning about every single little thing about this club! Supporters my arse!
If your happy about everything connected with the club at the moment, then you must be a L**ds or TB fan:rolleyes:

You want us to keep quiet again while the club is run incompetently both on & off the field?....That's what we did pre two administrations & it was us, the moaning fans who kept this club afloat in its hour of need;) , i think that gives us a right to moan when its been rundown again, don't you?

Meh

C&B Member
Jan 9, 2006
Bradford
Of course I'm not happy, who would be? I just don't moan and groan constantly about it, like some numpties!

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Im sick of people generally moaning when it comes to Bradford City! Supporters must respect the fact we have a local club since administration and luckily still in the third tier.

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
I'm sure we are all grateful we still have a club, but it doesn't mean we can't have an opinion about how it is being run, or what ambitions it should have. The fact that we the fans were instrumental in making sure we have a club gives us a bigger right to have an opinion about what direction it is taking. Still let's just thank our lucky stars we have a failing business that offers us the chance to watch professional football every other week, eh?

Meh

C&B Member
Jan 9, 2006
Bradford
It's not the fact that people aren't entitled to an opinion, of course they are, but it's when they just moan about everything and when things are going ok they're silent! There's people that sit around me at VP and all they do all game is moan about how shit the football is, and have a go at the players for every misplaced pass. It just really pisses me off, if they don't like it then and all they do is moan when they're there then why the f*ck do they go? :confused:

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
Because for some people that is what the beauty of watching football is about, having a good moan, it saves arguing with the wife or kicking the cat. Get all that pent up anger out at the players on a matchday and go home suitably relieved, no matter what the result is. Football fans are a funny breed and some would rather the team are doing poorly so they can vent their spleen at the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.