Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Man of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Steve Claridge!

Boy did that fella try his heart out! he's definatly committed to getting us going in the right direction .. today he showed hes still got the hunger for the game and a credit too him .... he should of scored! It was a brilliant save ... come on claridge!

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Agree with you there, was all over the pitch today running after the ball and presureing(?) their players. At one point he made a tackle in the left back possition.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
He's a model pro, i'd rather have him in the team than lazy Petta.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
agree totaly, prior to chesterfield last week i thought his heart wasn't in it and he was just a waste of our precious cash. But in the last two games ive seen his passion and posotive attributes. We should keep him, despite what ive said about him before. Yesterday his play was suberb and yes he was my Motm (closely flowed by penford)

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Symes said:
Steve Claridge!

Boy did that fella try his heart out! he's definatly committed to getting us going in the right direction .. today he showed hes still got the hunger for the game and a credit too him .... he should of scored! It was a brilliant save ... come on claridge!
Agree - he was the reason we kept going - a great performance that deserved a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.