Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Todd Out Prediction Back In September

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I cant find it,but what i do know is that i said "Come Christmas we would be in free fall under Todd and heading towards the relegation zone".
I was barrated and abused,but i have a tremendous forsight and heres another one for the Keep TODD till January lot.
If Todd stays until January.
1.We will be in a relegation fight.
Muppets LISTEN ......How does keep him till january work you IDIOTS.
Will this give the new manager time to come in and assess the Squad and make some signings??????????
Muppets the transfer window is only open for 28 days in January FFFFFFSSS,you lot are thick as f//k.
Wake up hes going to ruin us the longer he stays.
Do you think hes going to wave a magic wand and change anything.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
I cant find it,but what i do know is that i said "Come Christmas we would be in free fall under Todd and heading towards the relegation zone".
I was barrated and abused,but i have a tremendous forsight and heres another one for the Keep TODD till January lot.
If Todd stays until January.
1.We will be in a relegation fight.
Muppets LISTEN ......How does keep him till january work you IDIOTS.
Will this give the new manager time to come in and assess the Squad and make some signings??????????
Muppets the transfer window is only open for 28 days in January FFFFFFSSS,you lot are thick as f//k.
Wake up hes going to ruin us the longer he stays.
Do you think hes going to wave a magic wand and change anything.

We are not free falling to relegation though Jimbo are we... No matter how you wrap it up and turn it into "Jimbos point of view must be right"

50 QUID SAYS WE ARE NOT WITHIN 5 POINTS OF THE RELEGATION DOGFIGHT..

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BIG FELLA........:D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tonyd i dont know if you have noticed there are not many people wanting Todd to stay left.We are in free fall mate and i will put you £50 on the fact if Todd stays until the end of the season we will be relegated.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Tonyd i dont know if you have noticed there are not many people wanting Todd to stay left.We are in free fall mate and i will put you £50 on the fact if Todd stays until the end of the season we will be relegated.
Done..Annnnnnnnnd DONE FELLA...

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
.We are in free fall mate .
So staying roughly the same points off the top whilst increasing the points from the bottom is freefalling Jimbo...

If you look at others results you will see results like this all over the shop..

No real great teams this term..Most are beating each other as ive already said... Our squad is no where near relegation fodder...

Changing the manager is more likely to bring relegation tat stop it .. Especially when we bring in another two bob fook wit like Law....

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Changing the manager is more likely to bring relegation tat stop it
bullox...i could do better than todd for f*ks sake

i'm with jimmy on this one...todds motivational skill and tactical knowlegde and Transfer workings are non-existant!

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Tony , your view is somewhat clouded by not having had ( mercifully ) the opportunity to watch games at VP this season , Todd's time at VP must be at an end - I know we had Ricketts missing today but that cannot excuse the garbage on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.