Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
Get the youth back from loan and in the team.

Sanasy played five scored five; Forrest is now a winger and setting up loads of goals as well as weighing in with a couple himself (I don’t rate him but hey). Jake Wright is getting rave reviews and Denton is very well thought of. We have players like Swift, Bentham, Penford, Denvers and Brown who are being kept out of the team by players who couldn’t care less.

I’m not saying that they are going to be the saviours of our team but how the hell are we going to know if they are good enough if we don’t give them a chance.

Goalkeepers

Ricketts in my opinion is one of the better keepers we have had, not perfect but not far off either. Howarth has had some unfair criticism he is only young and a decent back up keeper.

Defenders

Wethers and Bower are just about back to their best; we do need to keep in mind that Wethers is coming to the end of his career so replacement is needed. Taylor is good, BUT he doesn’t train with the team so when it comes to throw-ins etc.. His team mates have no idea where he is, I think Emanuel has been better this season so give him a go.

Holloway :) What message does this send out to others, he dropped Morrison who has played well since returning for playing cack against Morecambe yet gives Holloway a place after three red cards :rolleyes:

Midfield

MBW, Crooks, Morrison and Muirhead all deserve a place. Chewbacca (blue eyed boy) and Petta are almost guaranteed a run out even though they haven’t really performed; yet Morrison and Muirhead get dropped.

Against Morecambe Petta put in no effort, Muirhead did so who do you think should get a place on the bench.

Strikers

Score and you dropped, both Cooke and Brown score and then the next game they don’t even get a run out from the bench :eek: Sanasy bangs them in, in the reserves and out on loan and will be rewarded by being released.

Don’t score and you play, Cadamarteri is not a striker, a midfielder at best and Windass is way off form.

Tactics

YAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Results

Start of the season OK, but we did seem to get a lot of luck. Now we are dropping off and it’s all down to the negative tactics.

The club

Valley Parade is like a bloody library, SHHhhhhhhh. We need to get the entertainment back into VP (starting on the pitch). Get flags in, get a singing section and the board need to make the fans feel like they help rather than they are a nuisance.

The solution

SACK THE C//T (copyright Jimmy 2005)

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Some questions raised.

1. Holloway, Why?

2. Why break up the partnership of Cooke and Windass when some of our most attractive football was played with these two upfront?

3. Why play our most influential player (Bridge-Wilkinson) on the wing?

4. Why with 2 strikers on the bench play your center back up front to try force a goal?

5. Holloway, again Why?

G
Bantam Of The Opera said:
Get the youth back from loan and in the team.

Sanasy played five scored five; Forrest is now a winger and setting up loads of goals as well as weighing in with a couple himself (I don’t rate him but hey). Jake Wright is getting rave reviews and Denton is very well thought of. We have players like Swift, Bentham, Penford, Denvers and Brown who are being kept out of the team by players who couldn’t care less.

I’m not saying that they are going to be the saviours of out team but how the hell are we going to know if they are good enough if we don’t give them a chance.

It ain't gonna happen dude!

Goalkeepers

Ricketts in my opinion is one of the better keepers we have had, not perfect but not far off either. Howarth has had some unfair criticism he is only young and a decent back up keeper.

Howarth IS young and has time to develope....in the reserves ONLY tho!

Defenders

Wethers and Bower are just about back to their best; we do need to keep in mind that Wethers is coming to the end of his career so replacement is needed. Taylor is good, BUT he doesn’t train with the team so when it comes to throw-ins etc.. His team mates have no idea where he is, I think Emanuel has been better this season so give him a go.

What you on about "His team mates have no idea where he is"...have we signed the invisible man?...He's easy to spot...the little skinny chap at left back.
Taylor isn't our player but for this season he's the best option at left back.

Holloway :) What message does this send out to others, he dropped Morrison who has played well since returning for playing cack against Morecambe yet gives Holloway a place after three red cards :rolleyes:

One of the stupidist decisions Todd has made!

Midfield

MBW, Crooks, Morrison and Muirhead all deserve a place. Chewbacca (blue eyed boy) and Petta are almost guaranteed a run out even though they haven’t really performed; yet Morrison and Muirhead get dropped.

Against Morecambe Petta put in no effort, Muirhead did so who do you think should get a place on the bench.

Crooks has been steady this season dude...no world beater but he does what it says on the tin.
Schuey is a massive dissapointment this season...almost a liability!
Morrison has a self confessed attitude problem and my guess is that he upsets the dressing room. Did you see the muthafcuker at half time yesterday?...idling around the pitch eating muthafcuking peanuts or summat instead of warming up!...WTF is all that about.
Petta is a dutch pussy...two lips from Amsterdam!
Muirhead since the first few games of the season has been god awful and offers nothing to the team except to raise false hopes each time he gets the ball.
MBW will come good after he gets back match fitness.
Crooks and MBW in the middle for me.

Petta left side and Morrison right side while they still play for us which won't be for much longer...at least you will see some skill and some chances created

Strikers

Score and you dropped, both Cooke and Brown score and then the next game they don’t even get a run out from the bench :eek: Sanasy bangs them in, in the reserves and out on loan and will be rewarded by being released.

Toddy will NOT gamble on youth for league games...are you deaf?:D

Don’t score and you play, Cadamarteri is not a striker, a midfielder at best and Windass is way off from.

Cadders is getting the games now...it will come!
Windass is going doolally!

Tactics

YAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Agreed!

Results

Start of the season OK, but we did seem to get a lot of luck. Now we are dropping off and it’s all down to the negative tactics.

Agreed!

The club

Valley Parade is like a bloody library, SHHhhhhhhh. We need to get the entertainment back into VP (starting on the pitch). Get flags in, get a singing section and the board need to make the fans feel like they help rather than they are a nuisance.

Agreed!

The solution

SACK THE C//T (copyright Jimmy 2005)

Most on here would agree with that but I don't see how it can happen unless we promote(demote) Todd to an office and make a current player caretaker manager.
We can't afford to pay Todd off and while we are paying him a wage we couldn't afford another manager from outside.
'It's about opinions!'

Status
Not open for further replies.