Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new entertainment at v.p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Lofty said:
I'll have top right!! Give me half hour with her and I'll be up to me nuts in guts!! ;) :D
....the lord did come to the gathering throng and said unto them, "behold!, I bring thee a diversion from thine misery in the form of 8 virgins who shall defer your despair at the offerings of the Todd and they shall dance hither unto the Carlsberg stand with their flesh exposed under tiny little skirts....the throng shalt become excited and chant the psalm of the kop 'Get thine tits out for thine lads'...and all shall be merry in their fervour as they espy the line of perfect little botty's..... and the tribe of the anointed shall take out their moby's and take an image of the virgins so that they may review them later in thier hovels and they shall defile themselves unto the image and their faces will contort to that of the Japanese until they spill their seed unto the Kleenex"...so sayeth the lord...Amen.

'Do not strike thine priest....bash thine bishop!'

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
where do you live calverley bantam im on salisbury st. by park
Capel street (paralell to woodhall rd) - nice area, just its starting to get infected with the asians if u know what i mean

Lofty

Bloody good shot sir!
C&B Member
Dec 1, 2005
Huddersfield
Sentamu Bantam said:
....the lord did come to the gathering throng and said unto them, "behold!, I bring thee a diversion from thine misery in the form of 8 virgins who shall defer your despair at the offerings of the Todd and they shall dance hither unto the Carlsberg stand with their flesh exposed under tiny little skirts....the throng shalt become excited and chant the psalm of the kop 'Get thine tits out for thine lads'...and all shall be merry in their fervour as they espy the line of perfect little botty's..... and the tribe of the anointed shall take out their moby's and take an image of the virgins so that they may review them later in thier hovels and they shall defile themselves unto the image and their faces will contort to that of the Japanese until they spill their seed unto the Kleenex"...so sayeth the lord...Amen.

'Do not strike thine priest....bash thine bishop!'
Indeed!!!!! :D :D :D

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I've been on the Company website - they have dancers at a fair few footie and rugby clubs already .

Status
Not open for further replies.