Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New ground sponsorship..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
Its VP to us old gits, but its nice to have Bradford and Bingley back on board things are moving onwards and upwards for the CLUB.

May 22, 2005
This is indeed great news for the club and sends out a positive message to the Bradford Business Community,let's hope more sponsors come forward we certainly need them to build on the good work done during the summer.
In an article in last nights T&A entitled City Need Supporters to back up the Team,Julian Rhodes had this to say "People must understand that while we are doing all we can to have a promotion push,it only works if they(the supporters) come through the gates",
"If come the end of October we've only averaged crowds of 6,000 people,then we're in trouble.It's as simple as that.
I sincerely hope this will not be the case and the clubs initiative to let under 11's in free with a paying adult should be applauded and not ridiculed by so called supporters of Bradford City .
Good Luck to all down at Valley Parade,it must of taken a mammoth effort behind the scenes to re-build what we almost lost last summer.

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
Maybe that allowing kids in for nowt will mean more dads will come BECAUSE they can bring their kids, the point being when a dad says to HER IN DOORS,in fancy going to see City on Saturday, and she throws a wobbler and say like [email protected] you are, your not leaving the kids wth me while you go to the Match, now she will say OK darling that will leave me with time do some shopping

on your credit card.......................:p

If Bradford & Bingley building Society were a friend, who'd need an enemy???

They stopped sponsoring us In our darkest hours & now come back when we seem to be on an even keel.

I personally would like to tell B & B to fook right off, but realise we need all the money we can get our hands on.

Im sure a few in high psition at VP feel the same but eh, beggars cant be choosers!

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
When they pulled the plug on us it WAS THEM DARN SARF what did it, local big wigs were on record as being against the pull out.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Parrot said:
Well whoever it was Sunwinman, If we'd have gone under, B & B would have joined Morribobs as a Parrot "No go area"!!! :D
Wow Parrot i hope that those two firms dont read your post. The knock on effect from the loss of your business to those two massive firms would take them well over the edge...

Financial meltdown...:D

Lets be honest mate you have never had an account with B+B have you...

You only ever shop at Farmhouse foods.... Morrisons is way out of your league.....:D :D

tony d said:
Wow Parrot i hope that those two firms dont read your post. The knock on effect from the loss of your business to those two massive firms would take them well over the edge...

Financial meltdown...:D

Lets be honest mate you have never had an account with B+B have you...

You only ever shop at Farmhouse foods.... Morrisons is way out of your league.....:D :D
Your right there mate!

Theres more chance me having a B & B account than there is City signing Michael Ricketts! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.