Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New kit launch 13th August... Nice........

Status
Not open for further replies.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Kit

I too agree it looks better than expected - it should be popular. The early pictures did not do it justice.The corresponding scarf/hat for those cold winter afternoons and evenings looked pretty good in the shop too.

G

briggus said:
The corresponding scarf/hat for those cold winter afternoons and evenings looked pretty good in the shop too.
That pink and light blue/grey abomination!!?? :confused: :confused:

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Kit

Calder:
Did not look pink to me? But then I do suffer from partial colour blindness.

In my opinion - thought it looked good in the shop lighting and a nice contrast with the traditional claret and amber (which in my humble opinion should never be changed).

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Scarf

Calder:
Why would they produce a scarf with pink in - I thought it was silver/blue/grey colour with white stripes. I'll have ask my wife to get her to verify whether it was pink?

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
marketing

Excellent suggestion Chuckle - you should e-mail it to the club. If they advertise especially around when the next film is released/Christmas - they could certainly boost their coffers.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Yeah good one Chuckles...

I remember when the first one was released and the club was mentioned on tv as being lucky to share the same colours... The internet used to link the site as well if i remember rightly...

Would they get away with advertising without that birds permission... Ie ... Officially linking the two things.....

I would think as bizarre as it sounds that some form of copyright would be an issue....

Maybe they could do a deal where so much of the profits went to the Potter thing and the majority came to us...

Im sure in real time the split would be the other way around considering the success of Potter... But imagine if everyone of the Potter fans purchased only one scarf each... How many millions did she sell....

Worth a slice eh!!!

May 20, 2005
Just suggested it on the OMB. I can just picture Granny going into see Jim Brown and Junior with his wool bag and Knitting Needles;

"I say...I've just had a cracking idea"

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
ChuckleBantam said:
The thing is. It's a Claret and Amber Scarf. All we have to do is put a tiny club badge at either end and it's our own design.
I understand that bit Chuckles but how can you market it outside of the club unless you use the "as worn by Harry Potter" line...

You cannot have one without the other m8.... Hence my rambling....:D

May 20, 2005
Like I said on the OMB plug em on the plethora of fans' websites.

Posting the link of the relevant page of the Upfront Website without even mentioning the Words, Harry or Potter should be enough to get the sprogs pestering their mums and dads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.