Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
Tranmere's Jaimacan International, Ian Goodison could well be on his way to League One rivals, Bradford City.

Many fans were not happy with Ian Goodison last season, who played all but one of Rovers 54 games, with most of these appearences being from Left Back. Goodison played very poor, and in most fans view, Tranmere would be taking another step back if he signed a new contract with Tranmere.

Goodison's poor passing ability shone last season, as did his inability to be a full back or kick the ball with his left foot. However, at center back, he is a completely different player.

Goodison is believed to be signing a new contract at Tranmere subject to his work permit being renewed, but this rumour has put things in the balance for Rovers fans who can sigh with relief (for the moment.)

G
This story comes from Tranmeres Football MAD network.

In my opinion it would be a good signing despite what the scousers say. Goodison has played 45 times for them this season, Tranmere finished third, i struggle to see how anybody but a half decent player could hold his position in an automatic promotion chasing side all season.

Besides that many Tranmere fans disagree that he is rubbish, what they actually say he is rubbish at left back, at centerback most agree that he is a good league 1 player.

Goodison is a Jamaican international, if he does sign i wonder if he comes after a reccomendation by The Don?

Status
Not open for further replies.