Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No Cadders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Out of those two, i'd agree with you and go for Junior, think he'd be a good signing for us, but i'd only do that because Bridges, like Cadders, is always injured.

May 21, 2005
Im gutted about that! I was really looking forward to him ripping teams apart in this league-fitness permitting of course. Junior signing doesn't fill me with anywhere near as much excitement, on the numerous occasions ive seen him play he's never looked bothered and his scoring record is hardly good.

G

Im glad he's not signing. We can do better. To top it off hes a tw*t, what was that he got booted out of Everton for and sentenced to 180 hours of community service? Assaulting a young woman in a night club and then saying it was not him that did it and he was not out that night.

May 21, 2005
We can do better?! No we can't! Junior certainly isn't better in my eyes. If you judged all players on personalities i'm sure you'd dislike many more. Not wanting a player to come back because 'he's a [email protected]' is ridiculous. We should be falling over ourselves for him to come back, after all he's a Bradford boy-Forrest gets special treatment because he's under that bracket, why not Cadamarteri who is unquestionably ten times the footballer.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
It's been said Cadders wants a three year deal that isn't based on appearances of any kind.

G
Thank God for that. Hail Proud, the voice of reason.

'Im glad he's not signing. We can do better. To top it off hes a tw*t, what was that he got booted out of Everton for and sentenced to 180 hours of community service? Assaulting a young woman in a night club and then saying it was not him that did it and he was not out that night.'

'We can do better'. What are you on X? The only way we will do better is if we get lucky, very very lucky. Cadders is without doubt the best player I've seen wearing a claret'n'amber shirt since we got relegated from the Prem. His link up play with Wallwork was tremendous, and hopefully our cleverest and most skillful players, Smythe, Morrison and Windass will combine and get on the same wavelength as DC, realise they're a cut above anything in this division and rip teams apart.

As for his private life, give the guy a break will yers. He's been a ****, so what, haven't we all at some point in our lives. I honestly don't care if he signs and never kicks a ball for us. I'll be happy enough the club showed enough ambition to sign him.

What exactly do you want? The money we've paid and rewards we've reaped from Carbone, Ward, Atherton, Hopkin, Pet rescue etc, surely make the gamble on DC and the distinct possibilty of promotion a bloody good one???

G
'We should be falling over ourselves for him to come back, after all he's a Bradford boy-Forrest gets special treatment because he's under that bracket, why not Cadamarteri who is unquestionably ten times the footballer.'

Let me ask you something since were all 'Bradford boys' here. If you had the ability and got the chance to play for this club, the club that you love, im pretty sure you would be delighted to just be playing for us and work your socks off for your team.

Cadamarteri has rarely shown an ounce of commitment, the only time he started working was when he was trying to earn himself a new contract so he could pocket more money and then go out on the pish and beat up some more ladys :D . Cadders may have ten times the ability of Forrest, but Forrest is ten times the fan and ten times the man.

Yes we can do better, maybe not better in quality but better in terms of value for money. We sign Cadamarteri he'd be fit enough to play what? 20 games this season and in the meantime he's pocketting a big fat paycheque that we have agreed to pay him. We sign a striker with slightly less ability, the right attitude and on less money who plays 30 games a season is in my opinion better value for money.

'He's been a ****, so what, haven't we all at some point in our lives.'

Yes we have all done something equal if not worse than assaulting a woman and then perverting the course of justice havent we :rolleyes:

He would be bad for team moral. I think insulting your manager to an extent that he transfer lists you is evidence that he is still a ****

'I'll be happy enough the club showed enough ambition to sign him.'

If hoping to sign an injury prone striker who sometimes shows a glimmer of Premiership talent when he can be ar.sed and spends more time in the treatment room than on the field is ambitious then there is no hope for us.

I still hold my ground that signing Cadamarteri would be a step backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.