Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Matchday Northampton next

P Neshead

Sugar tits
C&B Member
Dec 26, 2013
After reading this we really need to get behind the lads. We will now see what a "Wyke" less team plays like. Fingers crossed.

RonnieBrown

Rhubarb n' custard
C&B Member
Jul 30, 2013
Rotherham
Talk about 'swings and roundabouts' ............. Just as one player becomes fit, another drops out. So frustrating !!
I only hope the boys coming in actually understand how important todays fixtures are. City must Win today !! Really !!
There are a few fixtures involving the TOP sides .............. They can't all win - so yes, City must. Here's hoping. :)

RonnieBrown

Rhubarb n' custard
C&B Member
Jul 30, 2013
Rotherham
IF that is our choice - Providing all are match fit, then City should be too strong for Northampton. My concerns would be for having a weak Bench, should an injury or two reoccur. Currently, I'd be happy with a 1 - 0 Win - Job done and minimum risk of further injuries, if we play it out correctly. That will buy us a little more time, as we try to attract recruits next week.
Based on my above post, and the squad available today - my call for 1 - 0 would be acceptable, no ?

RonnieBrown

Rhubarb n' custard
C&B Member
Jul 30, 2013
Rotherham
For those 'Not in the know'. .............. JASON from WOAP is the guest summariser on the Pulse, today.

Radio Leeds then ? Better still - C&B ! :)