Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not Necessary.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
for fans on this board and elsewhere to come on and apologise for not agreeing with people who saw the light as far as Todd was concerned a long time ago.

There is nothing wrong with differing views, and people genuinly want to support the manager of our club so they tend to overlook instincts and feelings that would otherwise kick in.

There is also a viewpoint and I wouldn't necessarily disagree with this; in that constantly changing managers will not put right what is wrong at the moment. However, what I would say is this, without an enthusiastic motivated 100% percenter team mentality from players and fans alike on and off the pitch, the long term plans for this club will go nowhere.

If we end up in the relegation zone, which on current perfromance despite our lofty league position, we are mostly certainly in, then the long term plan of bringing this club back from brink will be so much harder if not impossible.

I am not a doom and gloom merchant far from it, and those that know me will vouch for that, but unless we can get our team right, I really fear for this club.

There is only one way to bring back fans, and that is to play with a team who are giving it there all every single time they play, by getting good results, by the manager taking a positive approach to playing, and having the motivation and man management skills to extract the very best out of average players in our team. It can be done, for me it is a question of have we got the right manager?

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Slagging off the fans for your own failings was the Straw that broke the Camel's back for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.