Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Now Muirheads at it-biggest PR disaster in years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Just what the hell are the management staff, players and Chairman thinking?

Now Ben Muirhead is critisizing the fans on Radio Leeds. After we payed his bloody wages and wanted to give him a second chance!

I have already read dozens of messages from people who are writing into and e-mailing the club as well as people who were thinking about going on Saturday now saying they will not......IMO this one is going to backfire massively on the club and could be the biggest PR disaster in years unless it is rectified very quickly.

They might as well just tell us to hand over our money and f*ck off.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Where did ben criticize the fans? on radio leeds or ont official website?? i havn't heard or read about it but he's been pure shite the last 2 or 3 monts so he can't talk..as you said, especially after we gave him a second chance??

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
this one is going to backfire massively on the club and could be the biggest PR disaster in years unless it is rectified very quickly.
the sad thing is it will...and it will cost fans and money for the club
this will essentialy lead to our plumet furthed down the leagues :(
great one JR!

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
JR seems to be a trifle useless on the PR front - any media / PR company would have been cringing if one of their clients came out with the shite we heard today , as it turns out I've now decided to go and take the family to visit the Mum In Law in Leicestershire instead , we were going on Sunday but F the idiots at City , Ive had enough of them now until the home match V Walsall on the 28th .

Status
Not open for further replies.