Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Oldham away

_Bratfud_

C&B Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hudders just got drawn away at Rochdale, the same weekend we're meant to be at Oldham. Any chance our game could be moved?

Pablo

C&B Full Member
Feb 14, 2016
High Wycombe
Hard to see where the TV games will come from, maybe Derby v Leicester and whoever v Arsenal. Beyond that, boring draw...i honestly think both us and town will be playing Sat at 3pm...

Aug 14, 2012
Hard to see where the TV games will come from, maybe Derby v Leicester and whoever v Arsenal. Beyond that, boring draw...i honestly think both us and town will be playing Sat at 3pm...
Oldham and Rochdale never play at home on the same on the same day on a normal league matchday so no chance of both being on the same day

Apr 24, 2013
No way league games come first so more chance cup game changed to sunday
I agree theirs will either be on Friday night or Sunday afternoon. Ours will stay on Saturday. Or they could even leave both alone as it's unlikely both games will have a joint attendance of over 10000

Its not that hard....it will be whoever man u and l##ds play of course. ;)

Loyal Brighouse Plastic

Riding the BCAFC roller coaster for over 30 yrs
C&B Member
Mar 5, 2015
Brighouse
Hopefully won't get moved. Meeting a friend for beers who is an Oldham ST holder. He recently switched jobs and his new shift pattern meant he couldn't make the VP clash, he has got the 28th off so fingers crossed it will be unaffected for any reason.

Plastic Bantam

S*it happens when you party naked
C&B Member
May 17, 2013
Hopefully won't get moved. Meeting a friend for beers who is an Oldham ST holder. He recently switched jobs and his new shift pattern meant he couldn't make the VP clash, he has got the 28th off so fingers crossed it will be unaffected for any reason.
 :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Bigrod

C&B Member
Jul 8, 2013
Up in the hills and far away
Similar, meeting two friends who are Oldham Season Ticket holders for a pre match beer or three.

Oct 25, 2012
It's disappointing that Huddersfield are actually in the 4th round. Traditionally they go out at the 3rd round stage. Nosebleed time [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin1954

C&B Member
May 10, 2013
Closer to Wembley than most of you!
Do you mean the demonstration in the centre of Huddersfield about the killing at Ainley Top?
Hang on and forgive my neivity

If you carry a gun a travel with someone known to carry a gun , one cannot winge and whine that someone's shooting at me?

Seriously am I missing the point here?