Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
You may be wondering those who know me why i arent seen as often on away trips, this is because i have lost my passion in city, if i hadnt purchased my season ticket i would have stopped going and watch decent football on a saturday afternoon watching players who care! if you know me you will know it is guiseley afc whos players care and put 100% into everygame!

I also prefer to see my girlfriend who doesnt like football on saturdays, i enjoy this more than spending £50+ to go watch a team who couldnt care!

This stems from blackpool away!

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I goto all home matches (discovered that a long time ago with some one not very desirable ) matt

G
Personally my passion for City grows by the year. Perhaps its because ive just started earning plenty of dosh so i can afford to go to most away games as well as all the home games...or perhaps its because im a sucker for punishment. I can understand those who are losing their passion though.

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
You go through phases in your life - money, lifestyle and birds determine your "passion" for City!!
When i were your two's age it was a balancing act between spending on booze, birds and City, tried my upmost to do all three.....:D

When you get older (later 20's) and settle down with your Mrs, buy a place, maybe get married, some have a kid - footy seems to become a routine again, it gives you AT LEAST one excuse a week to get pissed and have a laugh.....;)

Tarty

C&B Member
Jun 25, 2005
Sheffield
king billy said:
When you get older (later 20's) and settle down with your Mrs, buy a place, maybe get married, some have a kid - footy seems to become a routine again, it gives you AT LEAST one excuse a week to get pissed and have a laugh.....;)
Thought you didn't need an excuse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.