Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Passionate City fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cibasteve

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
www.theshippers.co.uk
Just received this email tonight, thought of Charlie first of all but if anyone has other sugestions then can you please pass them on to me at [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Zak Waters and I am looking for a Bradford supporter who visually stands out from the rest of the crowd for a photography project I am currently working on. He or she might have the team badge on their tattooed on their chests or always have fancy dress on for games, etc, etc. Anything which makes them stand out showing their allegiance to their club.

I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction at Bradford as I am sure there must be one or two.

Best wishes

Zak Waters

Zak Waters Photography Ltd

72 Thurlow Park Road

London

SE21 8HY

Zonnebloem

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
Belgian Flanders
As I've just pointed out on the OMB.

Lennie City Gent stands out from the crowd - he's the only one on the 'kin pitch. Probably takes a better photo than Charlie too.

G

There wer pictures of Charlie standing out from the crowd in Ian Beesley's Claret & Amber in Black and White on last day victory against Liverpool with him saying a prayer in the middle of the pitch whilst stewards chased city fans down around him- love that picture

Status
Not open for further replies.