Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Performances/Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Can some one explain how for us fans a good performance but losing is better than a poor performance and a win? I know that personally i go home after a win chuffed and wether we play well or bad a win is a chuffing win for me!! Does anyone disagree? I fail to see how someone can go home happy after losing saying we played well! If we played well and lost i feel disheartened and hard done bye! BTW this is not a dig at anyone on here its just people on other MB's and people spoken to seem to be ok with a good performance and a loss, which confuses me!

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
I tnink what people mean is that as long as the performances are good then the results will, sooner or later, start to follow. If we are playing poorly and snatching wins here and there, once our luck runs out we would be buggered!
Anyway, a win of any sort would do for me at the moment :(

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
queensbury bantam said:
I tnink what people mean is that as long as the performances are good then the results will, sooner or later, start to follow. If we are playing poorly and snatching wins here and there, once our luck runs out we would be buggered!
Anyway, a win of any sort would do for me at the moment :(
Is that not whats happening now - we played pretty poorly for the majority of games and snatched wins - lady luck has gone on to new pastures and yes we now look " buggered"

G
Doesn't matter, we're seeing neither at the moment.

"Can some one explain how for us fans a good performance but losing is better than a poor performance and a win?"

The only people who've argued that point of view have not graced Valley Parade with their presence this season.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I go to every game :D Except rotherham and i dont care if we play poor as long as we win! I always go home happy if we've won!

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Yer why not :S lol

Status
Not open for further replies.