Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Petta Vs Summerbee

Petta or Summerbee

• Petta

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Summerbee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2005
I can't help being smug after supporting Summerbee all last season. However i'm interested to see which player city fans would rather have going from Pettas performances so far.

No matter what Summerbee did for City he was doomed from the moment he arrived because he once snubbed a move here!

I was excited when Petta signed for us & im sure theres a good player in there, but his last couple off performances have been Lazy, un-interested affairs which sadly aren't good enough!

Bring back SUMMERBEE:D

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Thing is if you look at post ref Petta they are identical to Summerbees...

Outstanding with his crosses, match winner, great skill, etc etc

Then the flip side.... Lazy, seems to not be arsed, another off day...

Now Nicky Summerbee was hounded out of City according to some yet now seems to be missed...

These two players are identical in style and attitude...

I say lets not hound this one out from the terraces.. Give the fella a fair crack and give him a chance..

Jumping on his back now so early on will just alienate him and lose a great player at this level for us....

May 21, 2005
I've only seen one or two 'quality' crosses from Petta since he arrived here, including pre-season friendlies. Summerbee produced at least one or two quality crosses every game.

May 21, 2005
Summerbee was so massively under-rated it was untrue, yes he may have been lazy and yes he may have often appeared uninterested...however at least he delivered-something Petta has so far failed to do-big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.