Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pmsl But It

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Could be true,but if you can tell me any other reason for his love of the worst player in League 1 never mind City,i want to know it.
Anyone with 1 brain cell and minimum knowledge on the beautiful game,can see Darren Holloway is the worst Right back to play at Vp for many a year(Edds was class compared to him).Edgehill was steady away and was dropped and Holloway came in.Todd said he had flu,but we later find out he told Edgehill "Darren hasnt played since he was injured so youre dropped".Holloway gives the Ballaway all the time,gets sent off and is a liabillity.Then to everyones amazement Todd picks Holloway for the Hartlepool game,even though hes due to serve to serve 5 game ban.
To the game,city are loosing 1-0 thanks to Holloways bad defending.Todd openly admits "We wouldnt have scored if we were still playing" Yet Todd leaves two strikers on the bench.
There are many more weird decisions by Todd,but i will give you one more Blackpool away.Blackpool are down to 10 men and Todd brings a defender on to play on the wing,namely Holloway.Holloway promtly gives a free kick away and from that Holloway lets his man get a free unchallenged header in and he scores city loose 1-0.Todd is sat in the dug out with his arms behind his head and feet stretched out without a care in the world.
No manager in their right mind would pick Darren Holloway in front of Edgehill,Swift or even Stewart.I dont know 1 City fan that wants him in the team.Yet Todd continues to play him under suspicous circumstances.Also add to that he picks players to play out of posistion all the time and the team always looks unbalanced.We are awful and he said "I wont change the way we are playing". So Todd obviously likes us loosing like we have been for the last 18 months.Any other manager would try and change things to get better results.
I SMELL A RAT.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Remember when Jim Jefferies used to keep picking Gary Locke.

My mates and I had a theory that Gary Locke was Jim Jefferies son as that was the only reasonable explination we could think of Locke getting so many games.

Todd, Holloway, Father and Son??????

May 20, 2005
Rick said:
Remember when Jim Jefferies used to keep picking Gary Locke.

My mates and I had a theory that Gary Locke was Jim Jefferies son as that was the only reasonable explination we could think of Locke getting so many games.

Todd, Holloway, Father and Son??????

Hibs fans used to have a song. Sang to the Tune of Jesus Christ Superstar;

"GARY LOCKE, WEARS A FROCK, DOWN ON HIS KNEES SUCKING JEFFERIES' COCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.