Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Praise for

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Just thought I'd say before people jump on me, well done CT for turning our home form on its head, & please tell Lee Crooks he really Is a smashing player!
Im really glad we've got a club & hoping to finish below Hudders again this year!
Cant wait till the people who have yet to attend a game this year, tell me how wrong I am again!:D
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#4
Parrot said:
Surely you mean our Yokalelee!:D
Strange that 50-50 on Crooks after this game...

Just as CT is a god and a tactical master from the Wenger-Ferguson school of tacticswhen we win, and the team are also full of world beaters

But

When we lose Todds a graduate of the Nicky Law school of Tactics and the teams full of over paid over rated Donkeys...

Now why would people not in a position to go to a match yet this season believe anything said on here by our very own MB Rodney Marshs ....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When someone actually writes something viable and constructive which actually matches up with the commentary or write ups myabe people will take some of these views seriously....:D
 
#5
Well Im sure If you attended the same amount of games as me & see them with your own eyes, your opinions might change!

Until they do T, I think i will watch the games then come home & just read what people like you read (From the commentary) & realise my opinions must be wrong!

Hell, why dont I just save £21 every home game & listen to other peoples opinions (who havent been to the game!)& realise I was wrong again, & we have lost yet another home game!
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#6
Parrot said:
Well Im sure If you attended the same amount of games as me & see them with your own eyes, your opinions might change!

Until they do T, I think i will watch the games then come home & just read what people like you read (From the commentary) & realise my opinions must be wrong!

Hell, why dont I just save £21 every home game & listen to other peoples opinions (who havent been to the game!)& realise I was wrong again, & we have lost yet another home game!

Now now my fine feathered fiend.:mad:

As im not as big headed as KB i will not say "i can guarantee that ive been to more games than you", however i have been to hundreds over the years...
Coming closer now to 30 years of watching City that is.. I live + breath football, always have always will, so i may know what im on about... Maybe..

Just so you know, when last season i went to some of the games 12 games to be honest (Not bad to say how much it costs me everytime to come home from Germany plus i was in the Gulf for 6 months) and came on here i read pathetic doom and gloom write ups ... Some people whine no matter what..... You hear it in the ground FFS people slating the first mishap and not stoppíng till the final whistle...

So please please dont come out with your "You dont go so you cannot speak" shite...

Some people always have to be put down merchants... Sadly most support City..

We are great, we are shit, we are great, we are shit, sack him, hes a god, hes crap , hes ace...

Parrot you have disagreed as have many others on here with who played well and who didnt today so WHOS RIGHT.... You all went to the match...?????

So once again when you all write something constructive and that makes sense with others views i may take notice of some of the write ups on here till then, you keep doing what you do best...

Look forward to your next rant....:p
 

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
14,562
259
13,733
117
Mallorca, Spain
#8
One thing that it was possible to suss out from Bantams World was the appalling lack of support for the team after we had gone a goal behind.

Who wants to support a team whose heads drop when they go behind ----

Who wants to play for a crowd of supporters who let their heads drop and their support for the team drop when the team goes behind!!, Do some only support a wining team?

Only support and encouragement will help the team when they are having a bad day at the office.

I was embarrassed; don’t like to think of what the players think of the so called supporters
 
#9
Mallorcabantam said:
One thing that it was possible to suss out from Bantams World was the appalling lack of support for the team after we had gone a goal behind.

Who wants to support a team whose heads drop when they go behind ----

Who wants to play for a crowd of supporters who let their heads drop and their support for the team drop when the team goes behind!!, Do some only support a wining team?

Only support and encouragement will help the team when they are having a bad day at the office.

I was embarrassed; don’t like to think of what the players think of the so called supporters
I can tell you now matey, as bad as BCFCs home vocal support is, Its not as bad as the teams we play away!
Maybe they too have the same sort of Gestapo type stewarding that we have at City, who knows!
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#10
Parrot said:
Look at the title mate, Im ecstactic about our home performance under CT, how can you slate me?
Tut, Tut, Tra La La ect, ect....
Firstly dont bother MB your not allowed to voice on here mate...Only real fans can say anything....;)

Second Parrot , great comeback wow you sure showed me ....:rolleyes:
 

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
27,311
2,749
23,980
#11
It's that anti-crooks crap again, you lot need to stop slapping each other on the back and realise he was the BETTER or the two central midfielders in the second half.

Kearney was crap.

But because everyone likes to blame this player, no matter what he plays like he gets slated.

25 yards out, shot flies just past the post ... wonder what would of been said had it gone in? probably his fault that Cooke's shot hit the crossbar too.
 
#14
tony d said:
Firstly dont bother MB your not allowed to voice on here mate...Only real fans can say anything....;)

Second Parrot , great comeback wow you sure showed me ....:rolleyes:
Thanks T! appreciated you admit your WRONG again!;)

That takes a REAL man, not the Gay people tink you are!:D
 
G
#15
Ed said:
It's that anti-crooks crap again, you lot need to stop slapping each other on the back and realise he was the BETTER or the two central midfielders in the second half.

Kearney was crap.
I agree with you there Ed, you'll never get a Kearney is crap thread on here (all city message boards seem to be limited to Cookie and Crooks are crap threads). I agree that Crook didn't have a good game but he was twice as good a Kearney today!

If that 25 yard shot of Crooks' would have gone in all he'd suddenly be made out to be the best player on the pitch and a match winner ;)
 

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
27,311
2,749
23,980
#16
Fuck off? is that the best you can muster up BeerBantam? do i get the gayboy lark next too?

You've not given me one good reason for the way you slate him, He's not fast everyone knows that but he gives 110% even if it's not to the standard of Scumacher and MBW he tries and never gets the credit instead he gets the greif for a below standard display from the central midfield yet the worst player on the pitch Kearney gets off scot free because he was part of that amazing run 12 months ago!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.