Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
#2
With a midfield trio of Penford, MBW and Windass what we need is strikers (or at least a striker) who play on the shoulder of the opposition defenders, none of our strikers do this.

All three of those can play a killer pass, the problem is we have no-one to get on the end of them, Cadamarteri drops deep which clogs the midfield up and Claridge is a good poacher and works hard, but he can't make those runs at his age.
 

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
11,270
513
13,763
#3
Todays game was just like watching Eldorado in a fridge. Cold and shite and your glad when it finished.

Did their goalkeeper have a save to make second half? I myself can't remember an attempt on target by us in the second half which really is dire for the home team and to make things worse I find out when I've got home that Town have won 3-2 after being 2-0 down.

I'm not going to the Swindon game thankfully due to it being my friends birthday, and I doubt I'm going to miss it.
 
Jul 17, 2005
51
0
1,000
35
Not Hull.
#4
seemed to me wd didn't have anyone to boss the game at all, not even for short periods in any positon, not just midfield. in the second half it looked like most of our team had never seen each other before.

I was worried the longer it went on at 0-0 the more likely they were to snatch one, we didnt seem at all like putting them under any pressure whatsoever.
 
#5
Rick said:
Todays game was just like watching Eldorado in a fridge. Cold and shite and your glad when it finished.

Did their goalkeeper have a save to make second half? I myself can't remember an attempt on target by us in the second half which really is dire for the home team and to make things worse I find out when I've got home that Town have won 3-2 after being 2-0 down.

I'm not going to the Swindon game thankfully due to it being my friends birthday, and I doubt I'm going to miss it.
Be quiet Rick or you'll incur the wrath of the "I wasn't there but i know more than them who were" brigade:rolleyes: :D
 
#8
ChuckleBantam said:


Can somebody let us know if there's any score??
I've told you before Chucks & its for your own good mate, dont forget to take your anti - ithinktheresatoptableinthebantamsbar&itdrivesmemad tablets, you'll feel a lot better for it & the obsession will ease;)

Tonyd said:
Better than the i was there but it was too cold to watch outdoors brigade:D

You off to Colchester P...???
No mate, heard its gonna drop below 20 degress so rules me out! lol
Panters looking forward to giving you a right "Pile Bar" welcome though!!!:eek:
 
May 20, 2005
8,787
2
2,588
#9
Parrot said:
I've told you before Chucks & its for your own good mate, dont forget to take your anti - ithinktheresatoptableinthebantamsbar&itdrivesmemad tablets, you'll feel a lot better for it & the obsession will ease;)
Not as long as it keeps hitting the jackpot with you and the rest of the self styled "Valley Parade 90120" gang :D

What time did you retire to the bar today? Did you make halftime or did you leave it till late enough to see Ranger coming in :D
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#10
Parrot said:
Be quiet Rick or you'll incur the wrath of the "I wasn't there but i know more than them who were" brigade
I have been to three of the last 5 away games ...Soon to be four of the last six..


Now as for your views P, prior to the Kidderminster game they are worthless as those by your reckoning do not count...

They are all past now...:D :p

I reckon i will have done 14games by the end of the season.. Not bad out of the 25 available to watch..... Plus five out of those other 11 are during field exercises... BTW that doesnt mean press ups in cow shit either..:D

So 14 games out of the 20 available to watch... Over the season that will put me around the 30+ mark again as per normal...

Hope to see all the REAL fans at that many ......:D
 
#11
ChuckleBantam said:
Not as long as it keeps hitting the jackpot with you and the rest of the self styled "Valley Parade 90120" gang :D

What time did you retire to the bar today? Did you make halftime or did you leave it till late enough to see Ranger coming in
"Self styled 90120 gang?" fpmsl wish Panter was more Baywatch than Beached whale watch!:eek:
There you go again with your delusions Chucks, but keep it up, Saturday TVs crap & you cheer me up mate;) BTW see you Thursday;)
 
May 20, 2005
8,787
2
2,588
#12
I don't go, cos I can't be fucking arsed. But I've still forgotten more about City and Football than the so called "Real" fans who only have the "PAAAAAART TIIIIMMMERRRRR" retort to fall back on.

Parrot said:
BTW see you Thursday;)
Save us a seat..........
 
#13
tony d said:
I have been to three of the last 5 away games ...Soon to be four of the last six..


Now as for your views P, prior to the Kidderminster game they are worthless as those by your reckoning do not count...

They are all past now...

I reckon i will have done 14games by the end of the season.. Not bad out of the 25 available to watch..... Plus five out of those other 11 are during field exercises... BTW that doesnt mean press ups in cow shit either..:D

So 14 games out of the 20 available to watch... Over the season that will put me around the 30+ mark again as per normal...


Hope to see all the REAL fans at that many ......:D
Paranoia setting in again T mate???;) :D
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#14
Dont know when you can buy me that pint then and hand over that cash P...

In fact hopefully you will get a Paypal account to make things easier just incase the winter stretches to May lol...

If you speak to Panth let her know i will gladly take her up on the offer she made the other day..

Just the one... A grown up one that is and i will meet her in the Drury for a quickie prior to getting it on for 2 hours or so...:p :D

Tell her to PM me again when shes ready..:D
 
#16
ChuckleBantam said:
I don't go, cos I can't be fucking arsed. But I've still forgotten more about City and Football than the so called "Real" fans who only have the "PAAAAAART TIIIIMMMERRRRR" retort to fall back on.



Save us a seat..........
Chucks, where have i ever called you a part-timer?
No-timer maybe, dont flatter yourself mate!;)
For the record I couldn't give one if you dont go to City ever again, you may have good reasons not to go, who cares?
But Im sure if you witnessed an event with your own eyes then someone who wasn't there told you your opinions were wrong, you'd soon tell them to "do one" wouldn't you?:confused:
 
#17
tony d said:
Dont know when you can buy me that pint then and hand over that cash P...

In fact hopefully you will get a Paypal account to make things easier just incase the winter stretches to May lol...

If you speak to Panth let her know i will gladly take her up on the offer she made the other day..

Just the one... A grown up one that is and i will meet her in the Drury for a quickie prior to getting it on for 2 hours or so... :D

Tell her to PM me again when shes ready..:D
When you've seen Panter, you'll need 2-3 hours to get your Soldier to salute the General mate;) :D
 
May 20, 2005
8,787
2
2,588
#18
Parrot said:
Chucks, where have i ever called you a part-timer?
No-timer maybe, dont flatter yourself mate!;)
For the record I couldn't give one if you dont go to City ever again, you may have good reasons not to go, who cares?
But Im sure if you witnessed an event with your own eyes then someone who wasn't there told you your opinions were wrong, you'd soon tell them to "do one" wouldn't you?:confused:
Only if that "eye witness" had previously shown he had a fooking clue what the fook he was talking about.
 
#19
ChuckleBantam said:
Only if that "eye witness" had previously shown he had a fooking clue what the fook he was talking about.
So judging by your posts on football, music & life in general, your not a very credible witness to fcuk all are you mate?:rolleyes: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.