Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prof Rhodes going bust ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Your right shares have crashed from 244.50p to 172.00p, a drop of 72.50p.

This has happened when the 6 month accounts have been released which does tend to cause massive share price changes one way or the other.

The CEO has also resigned, and Rhodes has stepped down as chairman.

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
He was in the rich list the other week, one of the richest men in the country, unless I ma very much mistaked. I assume his wealth is intrinsically linked to his company and he doesn't have any spare change in his piggy bank.

G
how much ?

not too hard to find out how many shares he has in filtronic

of course richliar had a family trust

maybe rhodes has one for perfectly honest reasons

May 22, 2005
Hes hardly skint.
Sold 500,000 shares at 255p in October last year.
has a mere 3,230,001 left! worth £7.9m at todays price
todays interim divi pays him another £29k
If you see him get him to buy you a drink!

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
eurobantam said:
Hes hardly skint.
Which one, Prof or JR?

May 20, 2005
eurobantam said:
Hes hardly skint.
Finally puts paid to the bollocks that their involvement at City left em one step away from selling the Big Issue on Darley Street which some of the more gullible posters on here were prepared to believe :rolleyes:

May 22, 2005
prof Superfat
not really Chucks, the shares have been lower and £8m is shy of how much they have lost at City. They cant really sell the shares either as that would trigger a further fall. We should hope that the shares go up to about £10 then they wouild have enough to invest more in the club

May 21, 2005
ChuckleBantam said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the words that would give hope for a decent future for Bradford City.........
You don't half talk ballocks Chuckle, without Rhodes there wouldn't be a chance for a decent future anyway would there? :rolleyes:

May 20, 2005
Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
You don't half talk ballocks Chuckle, without Rhodes there wouldn't be a chance for a decent future anyway would there? :rolleyes:
Ever thought of chaning your name to Bantams and Gullible??

Look Bantams and Proud, I'm very flattered, but you're not my type. In fact if you don't stop stalking me, I'll have to get the mods to put a restraining order on you to keep you at least a hundred posts away from me

May 21, 2005
ChuckleBantam said:
Ever thought of chaning your name to Bantams and Gullible??

Look Bantams and Proud, I'm very flattered, but you're not my type. In fact if you don't stop stalking me, I'll have to get the mods to put a restraining order on you to keep you at least a hundred posts away from me
Don't flatter yourself you arrogant ****.

We're losing a million quid a season at the moment. Rhodes has said he will pay for this. In the summer he negotiated and put his money where his mouth was to save the club did he not?

Yes he's obviously a quiet person and he needs to become more outspoken and let the fans know what he's thinking and what's going on. He also needs to get rid of the leeches on the board who are apparently doing knack all but other than that what exactly is your problem with him? I don't see a queue of people willing to take over from him with the same financial power he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.