Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pups have sold nearly 2,000 ticket already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

According to those on DATM. A lot also claim they are waiting until Friday/Saturday to get theirs. Looks like they may bring 4,000 afterall.

G

I hope they sell out their full allocation , more money for our club and more misery as we repeat the "EASY EASY EASY EASY " chants !

If our players can't perform In this type of match then we will get stuffed.
However lke my old faithful I think they will rise proudly and hugely to the occasion !!!

G

If they've only sold 2000 already there's no way they're going to sell out there allocation of 5,500

May 20, 2005
The diehards will have made sure they got theirs first. They will trickle out over the next week. The Half empty Ciba Stand probably means that you will be able to see your seats unattended from the Kop and the Sunwin.

G

Chuckle, whilst i agree it was a bad decision on the part of the club to hand over the Midland Road to the pups when its on Sky and they obviously wont fill their allocation i still think they will manage to bring 4,000. Given the choice though i would have kept the Midland Road and gave them a normal 3,800 allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.