Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Questions as I have not seen highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Their first must off been offside. What do you think?
Did the ball cross the line? I thought it did not.
Was Deano offside for the penalty?
Second Deano goal was onside surely?

New hero in Stewart, what a performance. Wethers replacement?

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Their first must off been offside. What do you think? miles from where i was sat
Did the ball cross the line? I thought it did not. happened to quickley, instinct was that it didn't though
Was Deano offside for the penalty? no
Second Deano goal was onside surely? It looked it, a great cross from cooke to find deano though

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Their goal did look off side. From where i was sat it looked as tho Crooks shot went behind the line just with the way it bounced down off the bar. Deano wasnt offside for the penalty and the disallowed goal didnt look offside either. Great cross from Cooke mind.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I thought their goal was offside, but difficult to see when you are sat behind the goal. But he was too far forward, just instinct tells you.

I thought the ball had gone in, I thought it hit the inside of the cross bar. I thought it had not been given at first. He hit it with some force.

Johnny Yen

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
I initially thought Greenacre was offside,I've only seen it the once so will give the linesman the benefit of the doubt.

I was sat in the Sunwin stand nearly parrallel to the goal line, i have no doubt at all Crooks shot crossed the line. I didn't jump up at first because i didn't expect the ref to give the goal, but when i saw the linesman flag, I thought great we got a break.

I missed the hand ball in our penalty area, but it was a definate penalty to us.

Deano's header was without a doubt offside.

And lastly, when Stewart came on a few lads round me murmured voices of discontent, I told them to give the lad a chance and he proved he is a good player at this level.

Thank you

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yes I liked the way Stewart put himself in the game. Good hard tackling, nice to see some enthusiasm for a change.

I personally didn't think ours was a pen;) Didn't see any hand ball, and Windass was doing his dying swan act:D But hey we needed some luck.

Thought first half I was going to fall asleep. We just were not at the races. Strolling around as if we had all day. Second half, they must have let some fireworks off in the dressing room and woke them all up, we looked a different side.

Status
Not open for further replies.