Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Quote "Sack Todd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
We are 7th in the table for god sake, how can you be calling for Todds head? He's been here a season and has done wonders, how many other managers would have kept us in this division last term? Bryan Robson would have got us relegated I bet and with a bunch of old farts after releasing all our youngsters.
Give the man some time and give him your support. With the fans on his and the players side we might have a chance of the play offs... with fans calling for his head and booing the players we've got no chance.

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
Knee jerk reaction to bad results, don't do that myself,everyone has good and bad days, even footy players, as for the boo boys, they are more to pity'd than blamed, shame for them really,cheer one minute, bo the next.:mad:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
DutchBantam said:
We are 7th in the table for god sake, how can you be calling for Todds head? He's been here a season and has done wonders, how many other managers would have kept us in this division last term? Bryan Robson would have got us relegated I bet and with a bunch of old farts after releasing all our youngsters.
Give the man some time and give him your support. With the fans on his and the players side we might have a chance of the play offs... with fans calling for his head and booing the players we've got no chance.
If you dont go to the matches Dutch you cannot have an opinion on here otherwise the "REAL" fans will gang up on you and tell you off..

Plus Ricketts,Howarth, Petta, Crooks, Holloway, Emanuel,Wethers(sure ive missed some) are all shite and shouldnt be playing for the C+A boys if the "REAL" fans are to be believed...

However, those views as most others are changed once we win... Added to that City should sack Todd as he cannot motivate players or improve the squad even though we are doing better than last year points wise, and, beating the teams we couldnt last year or at least getting a point where 3 were given last year....

So if you wish to believe the "REAL" fans we have a shite team, shite manager and have no chance...

Or you can believe the FACTS....Up to you Dutch...;)

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
DutchBantam said:
Well said DutchB..

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
You mean to say that your the only member of 'FACTS'??

Doesnt anyone want to play with you??

Ahh never mind, at least you have little T!!:D

I do not strive the followings of yes men like some Beer;)

Those that are mindless in their ways having to fit in by boosting others egos whilst not realising their errors...

Plenty of HOWARDS ON HERE....

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
That play sounds good T!!..........

Howard's world is spinning out of control. He has terrorists detained in his cellar, executive pressure from Bushy (his big boss), a wife on holiday with her tennis instructor, a demanding dominatrix as a mistress, an overbearing mother and wowser aunt visiting from interstate - oh, and there's a major war approaching too! How the hell does Howard sleep at night? The truth is, he lives in an inhumane world of denial, lies and deceit which, along with his insatiable lust for power, leads him to an in-ya-face encounter with the darkest depths of human despair and depravity. Howard The Arselicker is an accomplished and deeply satirical piece, an unrelenting, sharp-edged, vaudeville-esque, agit-prop, tragicomic political satire that goes straight for the jugular.

Does Howard sound like anyone you know T??
Chuckles isnt here to defend himself so thats a cheap dig Beer.;)

Glad i gave you something to chase up although since you havent seen that play, i cannot believe anything you have written...

What do you know!!!;) Once someone on here has actually seen your life story i will just be unable to take you seriously on this matter...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.