Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reggae Boyz message board about Damion Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
"Nutten nuh wrong wid stew peas brain. Some people jus badmine an grudgeful. From dem si a black yute like stew peas dem quick fi talk $hit bout di man have likkle brain power."

WTF is that all about then??????

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
tony d said:
"Nutten nuh wrong wid stew peas brain. Some people jus badmine an grudgeful. From dem si a black yute like stew peas dem quick fi talk $hit bout di man have likkle brain power."

WTF is that all about then??????

There is nothing wrong with stewpeas (nickname). Some people just want to undermine him and hold a grudge. From them that see a youth like stewpeas with pace then take the shit saying he is thick.

Think we have got a quick feet slow brain here. But Beckham is no genius.:)

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Remember patois is their language not English and they are not pretending to be "the gagsta man" like our little boys.:) I enjoyed reading it as I grew up with a lot of West Indians and its how their parents talked.

"Yuss rite boy", little wykie replies "yes Mrs Jones". Nowt to do with that song before anyone starts.:)

*!Bungle!*

Bungle
C&B Member
Jun 20, 2005
Thought it was about time, I use to post on the omb and on the previous version of Vod but after the antics (not mine) on the omb, I couldn't be bothered viewing any of the boards.

Still haven't registerd on the new omb yet, actually having more fun on the gent site.

Status
Not open for further replies.