Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rhodes says automatic promotion is still within reach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I admire his faith and for what its worth i think Julians ambition will see the end of Todd. In his programme notes for the Rotherham game Rhodes said he thinks automatic promotion is still within reach and that we should still be aiming for a top 2 finish, he followed on by saying that the next 3 games will be an important marker of how far we can go this season and that all 3 are ones we should be winning.

Is this Rhodes telling the fans that anything less than a promotion push will not be tolerated and that Todd has only a few games to show how far he can take the team?

Or is it Rhodes trying to build up our confidence in Todd and his team?

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Julian Rhodes is going bust under Toads management, no way will he let that happen. Toad out now.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
See how JRs 3 games go - then things may become clearer

I not happy with the attitude of some of the players --- such as Petta on Tuesday -- CT can drop him and bring someone else in and he gets the same problem -- a la Tesco -- if he put a youngster in and city go on a loosing run......
I'm not happy with CT but he has a lot of problems that he may not have the wherewithal to put right

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
There's major things wrong with the squad at VP - Most of them do not give a shit about the supporters of the club.

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
Dbantx said:
Rhodes said he thinks automatic promotion is still within reach and that we should still be aiming for a top 2 finish.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

G
Well i've said it before and i'll say it again, If McCall was our manager half of this team would be booted out of the door for their lack of effort and passion.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Dbantx said:
Well i've said it before and i'll say it again, If McCall was our manager half of this team would be booted out of the door for their lack of effort and passion.

Sorry mate if I was the manager I'd kick arse now. The under achievers are worse than a Labour top School or Hospital. CRAP.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Whats the obsession with mccall as manager? He may not be good? Suppose he is worth a shot!

G
Adie he must be a good coach as he has taken charge of coaching the team on the training ground at Sheffield United, we know he can instill passion and would make the team work hard for the fans...after playing and working with some of the best he must have learned something tactically. He will have some good connections at Sheffield United and Rangers which could come in handy when bolstering the squad.

IMO he has the makings of a good manager, we'd just need to give him a few seasons to learn his stuff before he reached his full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.