Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Richard Butcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Taken from skysports.com

Lincoln's Richard Butcher is wanted by a host of clubs, according to his agent.

Butcher has been in outstanding form this season, but Lincoln's failure to win the League Two play-off final means the 24-year-old is now considering his future.

The player's representative Richard Cody has now confirmed there is a great deal of interest in his client.

"There is a massive amount of interest in Richard from teams in the Championship down to the league he is in at the moment," Cody said.

"Clubs like Bradford, Oldham and Rotherham are all looking at him and we had an enquiry from Preston earlier in the season.

"He's a strong midfielder and even though people think Lincoln are a direct team, he can get the ball down and play."

When their agents qoute Bradford as an interested club, they're usually desperate!

Saying that, who'd heard of Pepper, Blake or Edhinio?

There's Bargains to be had in the lower leagues!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
never heard of the bloke, but then i'd never heard of Bridge Wilkinson and hes been alright so far.

G
I'd heard of Pepper and Bridge-wilkinson, but not Blake, or even Darren Moore, and they were both great.

He looks useful at Lincoln, but you have to ask if we really need him.

G
We could get rid of Crooks for 10 million quid to Chelsea. They'll be space for this Butcher guy then!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I know Chelski have a fair amount of money to splash around and Todd wouldnt sell Crooks for less than £25 million!

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
BOTO: I admire your optimism, and you can give me a good slap, if your prediction or feeling turns out to be right;)

BG

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
don't think hes had a bad season this year, sure he's not been a world beater but hes done a decent job and people often forget his crucial challenges but never miss his miss kicks into touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.