Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Richard Edghill

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
RB on trial with city at the moment. Likely to feature against Darlo tonight. I remember him being a decent signing in about Championship Manager 97/98. Would be an alright signing but I'd prefer Swifty in the side ahead of him and Holloway

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
BobMolenaarForever! said:
Edghill played LB today, and looked like someone I want to be playing at Valley Parade next season.
Sounds like he'd be a good signin after readin the reports of the games he's played in for us pre-season.

May 24, 2005
If he can repeat performances like yesterday on a regular basis, he would be a great signing.

Also he would be a great player to replace.... Atherton, who admitedly was awful last year, but he could play almost anywhere along the defence. I think Edghill would be a regular at left back.

G
He'd be a decentish signing i guess. However at QPR he was nicknamed 'Over the hill Edghill', fans thought he should retire and he was very much the Atherton of their team.

But then again thats in the Championship, i think he'd be a decent squad player.

G

don't know about the accuracy of champ manager but hes a good player, at the end of his playing days now though, but likewise swift could get thru to the first team

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
Edgehill

We will just have to leave it to CTs judgement. On the plus side if he decides against if for what ever reason - not up to it or cannot afford it -it will leave more to pay a striker and possibly tempt them to sign for us over another club who is offering less.

Status
Not open for further replies.