Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Russel Howarth Signs a city Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
City always have a knack of getting keepers which turn out to be good (there are a a few exceptions, one auzzie v sunderland springs to mind) so it wouldn't suprise me if we get another player the caliber of Henderson, Clarke or Ricketts. If only we had this much luck with strikers.

G

good to see the first Incoming player revealed , another one tomorrow ! - I won't be able to sleep tonite ! ;)

G

Tranmere fans reckon he's pretty crap. But we have heard that from just about every signing Todd has made and look at the likes of Bridge-Wilkinson.

I do however have a slight concern though, 50% of signings Todd makes seem to be mediocre. Granted he recognises when they are mediocre and ships them out e.g Tierney and Armstrong but when he is going around throwing 2 year contracts at players he is not watching play in any friendlies or trials it is slightly concerning to think 2-3 of the players we sign may turn out to be b*llox.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Both have 2 year deals which run out next summer - However Todd likes them so don't expect them to be leaving next summer.

G

'We need them both for the Christmas do anyway, its just a matter of deciding who will be the tail end and who will be the head!!!!'

lol! :D

I think Crooks contract will only be renewed at the end of this season if we are not promoted. I think Holloways will be renewed whether we are promoted or not however Swift may well make the position his own this season. (Hopefully)

Lets just hope its a good signing tommorow.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
This lads only young in keeping terms so i think we may have a potential big asset on our hands...

IMHO i think we have one of the signings of pre season so far... Under DR he will learn his trade and come along nicely...

Its a win win really for CT and City.... If he does a Hendo we will have another great keeper..

If hes only short in certain areas of his game and sorts them out over time he will become a great keeper...

I cannot see him being pants can you .... First one in great stuff lets have another cracker tomorrow...

1 in and a well done to CT so far...

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Think its a good signing by CT and will be good backup for Ricketts, tho sounds like he'll be playing most of the pre season games as Ricketts will be on international duty.

Keep 'em coming CT.

Dmitry

C&B Member
Jun 8, 2005
I don't know his quality, but at least we began this season transfer market.
Hope that a plyer that City will sign on thursday will be quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.