Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Russell Howarth stats

Good or Bad signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Yes conceded 14 goals in a crap side, lets not forget we put five past their first choice keeper at prenton park. TSSB

G

Tranmere were far from a crap side though - it was a real nail biter that match as they got back Into It at 4-4 , they have a pretty decent squad of players .
Ref Howarth , well seems a good buy to me.

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Like has been said in earlier posts on the OMB. we very rarely sign a dud keeper no matter who the manager is ( apart from zabica of course ) TSSB

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
The South Shields Bantam said:
Like has been said in earlier posts on the OMB. we very rarely sign a dud keeper no matter who the manager is ( apart from zabica of course ) TSSB
You mean to tell me Zabica was a dud? Would of said he was worse than that. pmsl

May 20, 2005
Looks the part to me. I reckon he might even start the season as Number One Keeper. I do think we need another keeper if Ricketts is going to be away on International Duty for Jamaica (no she went of her own accord) for spells next season.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Why do people keep going on about Ricketts going off with Jamaica?

He's only away this summer because they are in a tournament, they are out of the world cup qualifiers so he won't be used often and has even said he won't play in as many friendlies and most of there friendlies over the next 12 months are in England anyway.

So not sure why people keep saying stuff about him being away.

May 24, 2005
So...... we put 5 past the 1st choice Tranmere keeper, and are signing the guy who was kept out the side by the guy who conceded 5. Hmm...

Hope hes good, he might not get in the team very often is Ricketts plays as well as he did towards the end of last year.

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
Who can tell who will be the no.1 keeper?
DR only played a few matches last season as did Russell Howarth

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
JamesG said:
Who can tell who will be the no.1 keeper?
DR only played a few matches last season as did Russell Howarth
In those games he showed what a good keeper he is. The only way I can see Howarth being number 1 is if Ricketts is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.